Showing both movies and movie sets in a widget
As the title says, is this possible at all?

I created the following playlist:

xml:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes" ?>
<smartplaylist type="movies">
    <name>Test2021</name>
    <match>all</match>
    <group mixed="true">sets</group>
    <order direction="ascending">year</order>
</smartplaylist>

And when I display it going to Videos, Playlists, it displays correctly, showing both single movies and sets.  However, if I use that playlist as the content for a widget, then only the individual movies are shown, and no grouping by sets is done.  The content tag for the panel that is the widget is this:

xml:

<content sortby="year" sortorder="ascending" limit="$NUMBER[100]" target="videos">special://profile/playlists/video/Test2021.xsp</content>

Is there a "group" tag that can be added to the content? Is there another way to accomplish this?

Any help will be much appreciated.

Regards,

Bart
Amber Maintainer
Main HTPC: Intel Core i7, 32GB, nVidia GTX1080, Windows 11 Soundbar: Samsung HW-Q950A TV: LG CX Kodi: 19.3 Skin: Amber
Unfortunately I don't think it is possible using just the skinning engine (at least I've never found a way to make it work).
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.
(2021-03-21, 02:21)jurialmunkey Wrote: Unfortunately I don't think it is possible using just the skinning engine (at least I've never found a way to make it work).
@jurialmunkey , thanks for letting me know.

Regards,

Bart
Amber Maintainer
Main HTPC: Intel Core i7, 32GB, nVidia GTX1080, Windows 11 Soundbar: Samsung HW-Q950A TV: LG CX Kodi: 19.3 Skin: Amber

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Showing both movies and movie sets in a widget0