• 3(current)
Beta NBA International Add-on (plugin.video.nbainternational)
(2021-05-17, 13:19)chamchenko Wrote: With inputstream adaptive 2.6.15-Matrix released, it should now be possible to set the start point of streaming correctly therefor the options to start from the beginning and go live are now enabled.
This inputstream adaptive release should also fix the no audio issue encountered in live games on android devices.
Big thanks to @glennguy and all the inputstream adaptive team for making this possible
Where can I get this inputstream adaptive 2.6.15? ( I have found it on the first page, but do not know which one to download). Also should I update your addon zip to make it work?
(2021-05-17, 17:08)Kodrnusa Wrote: Where can I get this inputstream adaptive 2.6.15? ( I have found it on the first page, but do not know which one to download). Also should I update your addon zip to make it work?

Hi,
Inputstream adaptive 2.6.15 for kodi android is available now from the kodi repository.
And yes to get the options to go live / start from the beginning you should update my plugin
|Kodi 19 on Coreelec | My Repo |
If you want to donate you can do it via this paypal link HERE
I see that Inputstream adaptive 2.6.15 is automaticly updated when I update to kodi 19.1. I also updated your addon, so I will test live games when they will be available..
Thank you again for your effort.

Edit...
On my android box Inputstream adaptive 2.6.15 is not installed.. it is still 2.6.14... how can I install 2.6.15. I can not find it in repository and is like updated on 2.6 14? There is no 2.6.15...
(2021-05-17, 17:55)Kodrnusa Wrote: Edit...
On my android box Inputstream adaptive 2.6.15 is not installed.. it is still 2.6.14... how can I install 2.6.15. I can not find it in repository and is like updated on 2.6 14? There is no 2.6.15...

If it's still the case may be try to go in install from repository select the Kodi add-on repository and hit the menu button and in the contextual menu hit check for update. then recheck if you can update inputstream adaptive to 2.6.15
No audio for me on the live Pacers v Hornets game both on go live or start from beginning (tuned in initially after game had begun)

The button work perfect to jump to the right locations tho. But around that had been working in past week or so (via skipping forward a chapter and manually winding forward to live is gone)

Have tried on both Andriod 19.1 and Windows 10 64bit 19.1 wih exactly the same results.

Addon been great in all other aspects (minus small issue playing RIP city doco where it crashes kodi a few times seemingly with a stream issue)
@chamchenko  can also confirm audio is not yet fixed, we still need to wait until @glennguy merges this pull request
Yes you're right, unfortunately we still have to wait, I think I will have to port all the previous fixs to the test branch and disable the options to go live and start from the beginning in the dev branch for now.
Appreciate your response.

Definately all going in right direction Smile.

Going forward when functioning correctly can I suggest a feature in settingss where you can select a default. Either start from beginning, go live or ask.

The Spark Sport addon by slyguy (for new zeslsnd) has this option which I think is a tidy solution.

I have mine set to go live as the default as its what I always do and saves the question each time, but fully understand the other options may suit others
(2021-05-19, 12:37)horseman3gb Wrote: Appreciate your response.

Definately all going in right direction Smile.

Going forward when functioning correctly can I suggest a feature in settingss where you can select a default. Either start from beginning, go live or ask.

The Spark Sport addon by slyguy (for new zeslsnd) has this option which I think is a tidy solution.

I have mine set to go live as the default as its what I always do and saves the question each time, but fully understand the other options may suit others
That's a very nice idea, I'm all for it
(2021-05-18, 14:18)chamchenko Wrote:
(2021-05-17, 17:55)Kodrnusa Wrote: Edit...

If it's still the case may be try to go in install from repository select the Kodi add-on repository and hit the menu button and in the contextual menu hit check for update. then recheck if you can update inputstream adaptive to 2.6.15

Made it. Thank you
@chamchenko PR is merged, you can re-enable start from begging/go live function Smile
(2021-05-20, 13:56)scottydulton Wrote: @chamchenko PR is merged, you can re-enable start from begging/go live function Smile
We need to wait for the next version to be issued, as even if the PR is merged it's not in the 2.6.15
But if you want you can use my add-on from the test branch all the fix have been ported to it, along with inputstream adaptive from here
(2021-05-20, 14:17)chamchenko Wrote:
(2021-05-20, 13:56)scottydulton Wrote: @chamchenko PR is merged, you can re-enable start from begging/go live function Smile
We need to wait for the next version to be issued, as even if the PR is merged it's not in the 2.6.15
But if you want you can use my add-on from the test branch all the fix have been ported to it, along with inputstream adaptive from here
Which one to choose?
oh really? my phone had an update for IA available after the PR was merged

Have grabbed. Will report back during today's game Smile cheers
  • 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
NBA International Add-on (plugin.video.nbainternational)0