• 1(current)
Tubi
Lunatixz , just noticed this yesterday in in your beta repo. Thanks for this great addon. I already added a couple weeks of shows to my TV and Movie folders.

Another good addon if you ever a chance is XUMO. I think it was in Kodi once before.
(2021-05-15, 21:12)rocko Wrote: Another good addon if you ever a chance is XUMO.

if you want to alert someone, it's best to add a @-prefix to the name: @Lunatixz ^^
(2021-05-15, 23:39)Klojum Wrote:
(2021-05-15, 21:12)rocko Wrote: Another good addon if you ever a chance is XUMO.

if you want to alert someone, it's best to add a @-prefix to the name: @Lunatixz ^^

OK , Thanks
(2021-05-15, 21:12)rocko Wrote: Lunatixz , just noticed this yesterday in in your beta repo. Thanks for this great addon. I already added a couple weeks of shows to my TV and Movie folders.

Another good addon if you ever a chance is XUMO. I think it was in Kodi once before.
Huge shout out to Lunatixz for this.  This was one of the few remaining addons preventing me from upgrading my main machine to Matrix.  I see we now have Matrix 19.1 and a new Kodi website.  All great stuff. 

Xumo is also one of Lunatixz addons and one of the others I was waiting for to be upgraded along with Crackle (Edit: has been updated), the Internet Archive and CBC Sports.

Just getting Tubi I think is enough to get me to upgrade to 19.1.  Thanks Lunaticz, hope to see you upgrade Xumo soon.

Almost forgot, in Tubi, the Get Fit directory is there twice, one of them is supposed to be Search.  Noticed that when i was trying to search for one of my favourites, Celebrity Bowling Smile

Just as a really fun moment in Season 3 Episode 30 Charles Nelson Reilly predicts 80 year old William Demarest will throw a strike (has to be seen, starts at 20:25).
What happened to Tubi, it was working great and has now disappeared
(2021-10-26, 18:38)barney63 Wrote: What happened to Tubi, it was working great and has now disappeared

Removed by v5.0.2 Stub. Marked as No longer maintaining this project!
It is possible to manually downgrade the add-on and turn off automatic updates, and it will continue to work for now (Kodi 20 Nexus compatible).
Please check Tubi TV terms of use and local laws and regulations before installing. Continued use is at your own risk.
(2021-10-27, 04:15)QianyuLi Wrote: It is possible to manually downgrade the add-on and turn off automatic updates, and it will continue to work for now (Kodi 20 Nexus compatible).
That's what I figured, that it could be used until it no longer worked, although it has been quite reliable. 

Any idea where I can find the zip, I guess it would be 5.01.  I went through the repo at github but as I'm not very familiar with how github is organized I couldn't find an actual zip file for Tubi 5.01.
@barney63
Change master in the URL to c14cdc4b0a3bc42181aee4bea9b0dc150b195d58
Is tubitv available for kodi matrix?

I am not moving to kodi matrix till crackle and tubitv are available.
(2021-11-08, 00:32)Lasar3 Wrote: Is tubitv available for kodi matrix?

I am not moving to kodi matrix till crackle and tubitv are available.

They all work fine on the Matrix and even the Nexus.
(2021-10-27, 12:02)QianyuLi Wrote: @barney63
Change master in the URL to c14cdc4b0a3bc42181aee4bea9b0dc150b195d58

What's the url?
-  import html.parser
+ from html import unescape

- UNESCAPE = html.parser.HTMLParser().unescape
+ UNESCAPE = unescape

Works on the latest Kodi 20 Nexus.
https://github.com/jeremehancock/plugin.video.tubi.m7

Geez, you don’t need to go through any of that.
Fail to install error
Dependency on script module m7lib version 0.1.0 could not be satisfied
Win 7/Kodi 19.3
Confused.....  Tubi  was removed from addons. Is it no longer banned?
  • 1(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Tubi0