Music sync Kodi 19.1 and Yatse
Hello,

After the upgrade Kodi to 19.1I want to Sync my music Database from my Kodi SQL Server.
In Kodi me showed 2238 Albums in Yatse 0.
But the Video-Data I get in Yatse complete
The Remote-control with the App to Kodi works

I already send the log-data to the Yatse-Support but they could not help me because they mean this is a connection-problem to the database.

https://paste.kodi.tv/heyosacoho.kodi

I deinstalled and installed the Yatse app and set new login-data, scraped my music again.

I use a QNAP nas with Kodi Matrix 19.1
SQL: MyPHP MariaDB 5.5.57

I hope you could help me
@benzer I use Yaste and Kodi  v19.1 for browsing my music library and controling playback every day, so your issue is most liklely something specific to your set-up especially if it is a connection issue.

However pasting 3 lines from the log file are useless to me or anyone else. Please post a link to full Kodi debug log, that is one created with debugging enabled and component logging enabled for the JSON component, and covering attempting to access the music library via Yatse.
Hello DaveBlake,
I thank you for your reply. Before the update the connection with Yatse works.

Here the complete logs:

Kodi:
https://paste.kodi.tv/awiwihupaz.kodi

Yatse log music-sync:
https://paste.kodi.tv/deduvoraqe

Do you need more informations? Please let me know.

Have a nice day
@benzer I can tell you three things from that log.

1. It contains references to banned addons (wiki) which must be fully un-installed and a fresh log created before we can offer you any support as per our piracy policy (wiki).
  2. When you create the new log, please follow DaveBlakes instructions regarding enabling debugging and logging of the json component.  If you are unsure how to do this, please refer to debug log (wiki) and follow the Easy/Basic instructions.  Also please ensure you follow point 4 in those instructions and enable logging of the json-rpc component.
  3. I'm not entirely certain that we will be able to offer support for your QNAP re-packaged version anyway, as we have no knowledge of what QNAP may have done to it, but if you follow points 1 & 2 above we may be able to see the issue and advise you accordingly.
Thanks.
Learning Linux the hard way !!
Hello,

I thank you for your instructions. I tried to follow the steps.

I am desperate. No error is displayed, but no music-files is displayed in Yatse.

https://paste.kodi.tv/xonegadigi.kodi

Who knows where is the problem? I thank you for every help.
@benzer thanks for a useable debug log at last. The problem lies in your MariaDB music database. The log shows that is taking around 15 minutes to return results for a query for 1000 albums, something that requested 3 times to fetch all the albums in chuncks. That is an exceptionally slow response, and no doubt at 45 minutes to get all the albums  Yatse will have given up waiting for a reply!!!

Since the other requests and queries seem to proceed at an acceptable speed, in implies something wrong with either the album table or with related indices, or perhaps a MariaDB setting issue with buffer sizes etc. Whatever the issue is in the database itself and not Kodi code and not Yatse.

I also note that MariaDB v5.5.57 is very old (released July 2017), they are now on v10. You may want to consider updating it, if a newer stable version is available for your hardware.

One reason why client-server setups for Kodi is still labelled as "experimental", despite being commonly used for many years, is because we are unable to offer support for Kodi connecting to all the variations of versions of MySQL/MariaDB out there, and the subtle differences and issues each one could have combined with various hardware. Just too many variables! But if you can provide the necessary MariaDB diagnostics then I will try to help you to investigate and resolve this issue.

Are you able to enable slow query logging in MariaDB and return the log along with the MariaDB error log (after using Kodi/Yatse sync etc. of course). Also perhaps you can run an explain plan on the query - if that means nothing to you then it may be that you are not up to the level of understanding being able to take this investigation any further.

If MariaDB diagnostics is too hard, then it may be that all you can try is to recreate the music database afresh. In that case I suggest that you export any additional artist and album information and artwork, and song playback history before you do this so that they can be imported or as .nfo files and images picked up during initial library scan of the new library.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Music sync Kodi 19.1 and Yatse0