Solved Which XML file has the OSD that pops up when you pause a video or press "i" ?
Kodi 18.3 Leia Windows 10 Pro x64.  Basically I want to add the "time remaining" dialogue to the OSD that pops up when you press "i" on the keyboard.

This dialogue shows up when you pause a video on the bottom right.

I would like to add this to the bottom left of the info OSD since the bottom right already has other info. Don't worry, I back up any Kodi XML file before I edit in case I royally screw up. Rofl
This is the section you need to edit

https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/blob/Leia/a...#L105-L117

Change
xml:
<right>20</right>
to
xml:
<left>20</left>

Change
xml:
<align>right</align>
to
xml:
<align>left</align>

Change
xml:
<visible>![Player.ShowInfo | Window.IsVisible(playerprocessinfo) | VideoPlayer.HasEpg]</visible>
to
xml:
<visible>![Window.IsVisible(playerprocessinfo) | VideoPlayer.HasEpg]</visible>
Wow!! Thank you for the quick reply!!

I'm at work right now so I'll have to wait till I get home to try this.  Will post my results.

Thanks again!
Huzzah!!!

Very cool how easily customizable Kodi is via XML files. Thanks for indicating the exact section to modify, it was really easy.
Big Grin
Note there maybe a clash if you use the pvr feature to record tv, or use Kodi for music then I think the music visualisation/now playing window uses that area to show ratings
Thanks for the heads up but I never use the PVR or music features, Video is the main use so this will not be an issue for me.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Which XML file has the OSD that pops up when you pause a video or press "i" ?0