Playlist/lazytv issues
Hi,

Some info so you know what ive been trying to do. ive decided to finally upgrade to matrix 19.1 as was using 18.9 for a while. I've done a fresh install on my Nvidia shield, installed Titan Bingie mod skin, added my sources for tv shows and movies and been running into issues. First issue id had was scraping my shows, where random episodes or seasons of various shows had decided to not scrape using TMDB tv but would show if i manually refreshed shows, i just didnt want to do that with all of my shows. I've now used TVDB and i think that has scanned everything in properly but still wondering why i was having issues with TMDB tv show scraper as i was using that on 18.9 without issue. I'm yet to get a debug log for this as it takes hours to scan everything and switched to tvdb for now, i would likely switch back if i could resolve the issue. Any ideas? I will get a debug log asap, i assume i just need to delete the tv source then turn on debug logging, quit kodi, start kodi, readd the source and thats it? I checked the scraper/library problems page and don't believe i have anything wrong with my setup, its been fine using the same scraper/setup for so long. I believe the event logs i viewed mentioned not having episodeguide within my nfo for the specific shows that wernt scraping, but none of my shows have that and the majority had no issue scraping. Should i post a separate issue for this?

I'm using Lazytv addon to generate playlists displayed as widgets which ive been doing for a while on leia. It was working fine when i was trying to scrap shows using TMDB tv scraper but now ive rescanned using TVDB Lazytv is coming up with errors, if thats related. It wont run the lazytv program, and the playlists im unable to open/view in the playlist folder in kodi and now widgets wont display properly due to lazytv not creating playlists. im unable to figure out whats causing it and how to fix it. Ive uninstalled/reinstalled lazytv, turned the playlist setting within lazytv on/off and restarted kodi, deleted the playlist several times manually. Dont know what else to do? Is something conflicting with lazytv?

debug log for the lazytv problem, i tried opening the lazytv playlist, opening lazytv program and refreshed widgets when lazytv error popped up.
https://zerobin.net/?51024bb856d1edef#/b...Tie5gllxMk=
Well to update.
I did another clean install of kodi. Scanned using tmdb tv and continued to have missing episodes. But after checking various things i stripped down my movie nfos to just links to imdb and removed the tvshow nfos completely and let it just scan everything and its now scanned the missing items. I have sonarr and let it auto create nfos so think compatibility lies an issue there as they use tvdb. 

however, i thought at first lazytv was working after clean installing again, the playlists were being made and widgets showing fine initially. I let my library finish scraping overnight and today am now getting lazytv errors again, lazytv wont run, playlist not being made and cannot view it like other playlists. The debug log shows some errors but not entirely sure what they are pointing to? line 3978 is when it seems to stop working and there is an error.
https://zerobin.net/?3411735201bed4b5#Hr...W5NC0oJlOA=

2021-07-03 21:54:53.044 T:30675   ERROR <general>: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                                    - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                                   Error Type: <class 'UnicodeEncodeError'>
                                                   Error Contents: 'ascii' codec can't encode character '\u2019' in position 2585: ordinal not in range(128)
                                                   Traceback (most recent call last):
                                                     File "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/script.lazytv/service.py", line 5, in <module>
                                                       main_service.Main()
                                                     File "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/script.lazytv/resources/main_service.py", line 785, in __init__
                                                       self.initialisation()
                                                     File "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/script.lazytv/resources/main_service.py", line 803, in initialisation
                                                       self.get_eps(showids=self.all_shows_list)
                                                     File "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/script.lazytv/resources/main_service.py", line 1235, in get_eps
                                                       self.store_next_ep(
                                                     File "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/script.lazytv/resources/main_service.py", line 1375, in store_next_ep
                                                       Main.update_smartplaylist(TVShowID_)
                                                     File "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/script.lazytv/resources/main_service.py", line 1560, in update_smartplaylist
                                                       g.write(guts)
                                                   UnicodeEncodeError: 'ascii' codec can't encode character '\u2019' in position 2585: ordinal not in range(128)
                                                   -->End of Python script error report<--

welcoming any help.
if i install lazytv with default settings, then i think lazytv is fine, it runs and shows the next episodes as expected, but the issues seem to be starting as soon as i enable the playlist option to use in my widgets. Is this a lazytv issue since upgrading to latest kodi and the newer python? or a possible clash with something? can anyone see anything specific wrong from the logs i uploaded? Ive been using this for a long time on kodi so frustrating to have it not working at all since upgrading as i dont have another way to accomplish what lazytv does.
heres the last log again it expired.
https://zerobin.net/?527b5e6597791957#B6...oQmnx/6EY4=

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Playlist/lazytv issues0