Total duration movies/tv show
Hello, I would like to know how to display the total duration of all the tv shows or movies. And if possible the duration of all the watched movies and tv shows.

Thanks
No one ? Is it not possible ?
The Confluence skin has/had that option in the listings.
Watched totals depend on the type of selection you made: watched/unwatched/all.
(2021-07-11, 15:06)Klojum Wrote: The Confluence skin has/had that option in the listings.
Watched totals depend on the type of selection you made: watched/unwatched/all.

Thanks !
@Klojum I found out the code that permits to display the total duration :

xml:
<control type="label">
                <description>Container Duration Label</description>
                <right>40</right>
                <top>32r</top>
                <width>500</width>
                <height>20</height>
                <font>font12</font>
                <textcolor>grey</textcolor>
                <scroll>false</scroll>
                <align>right</align>
                <aligny>center</aligny>
                <label>$INFO[Container.TotalTime,$LOCALIZE[31009] (,)]</label>
                <include>Window_OpenClose_Animation</include>
            </control>

But I also would like to display the total duration in the home screen (so in the home.xml file) but I only found in the wiki in infolabels : Window(Home).Property(key) but it is only possible with that to count the number of movies, tv shows, unwatched or watched but not the total duration of movies and tv shows. Do you know if it's possible by using Window(Home).Property(key) ?

​​​​​​​Thanks
I am not the maintainer of the Confluence skin, and not even a skinner/developer.
Your questions will need to be directed at him.
(2021-07-12, 00:43)Klojum Wrote: I am not the maintainer of the Confluence skin, and not even a skinner/developer.
Your questions will need to directed at him.

Okay thanks
I found in a thread, something that @mardukL said (the link : 352245 (thread) ) but I don't know if it is possible with what he said and how do do it in the estuary skin.

Thanks
(2021-07-18, 22:47)Bungee_G Wrote: I found in a thread, something that @mardukL said (the link : 352245 (thread) ) but I don't know if it is possible with what he said and how do do it in the estuary skin.

Thanks

The thread was related to misicinfo...

May that is what you lokking for
https://kodi.wiki/view/InfoLabels#Container

Container.Totaltime Returns the total time of all items in the current container

Container.TotalWatched Returns the number of watched items in the current container

Container.TotalUnWatched Returns the number of unwatched items in the current container
Skins |  Titan M O D   •   S W A N (WIP)
(2021-07-22, 20:39)mardukL Wrote:
(2021-07-18, 22:47)Bungee_G Wrote: I found in a thread, something that @mardukL said (the link : 352245 (thread) ) but I don't know if it is possible with what he said and how do do it in the estuary skin.

Thanks

The thread was related to misicinfo...

May that is what you lokking for
https://kodi.wiki/view/InfoLabels#Container

Container.Totaltime Returns the total time of all items in the current container

Container.TotalWatched Returns the number of watched items in the current container

Container.TotalUnWatched Returns the number of unwatched items in the current container
Okay thanks, I tought it would be something similar for movies/tv shows info... I already know these but the problem is that I want to display the total duration of the movies in the home screen so it is not the current container... And as you can see, in the home screen you can already display the number of unwatched/watched items : https://kodi.wiki/view/InfoLabels#Window with Window(Home).Property(key) but not the total duration.
So it's not possible, is it ? @mardukL
(2021-07-24, 22:05)Bungee_G Wrote: So it's not possible, is it ? @mardukL

Yes, i doubt.
also depening on library/numitems in specific container it'll take an amount of time to 'count' the values (for 1 content container alone).

So i for myself got no idea then.
Skins |  Titan M O D   •   S W A N (WIP)
(2021-07-25, 14:40)mardukL Wrote:
(2021-07-24, 22:05)Bungee_G Wrote: So it's not possible, is it ? @mardukL

Yes, i doubt.
also depening on library/numitems in specific container it'll take an amount of time to 'count' the values (for 1 content container alone).

So i for myself got no idea then.
Okay thanks for your help !

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Total duration movies/tv show0