[WINDOWS] Windows Boot Logo for XBMC?
Question 
Hello,
i search one BOOT LOGO xbmc for win xp.
Thank for the partage.
something like this?

lol, forgot that edits wont work here, here u'll see it animated
Yes - some like this only in ntoskrnl.exe and in logonui.exe
Well i have a modified ntoskernel.exe for a german xp pro sp3 (dont know if they are language specific) that looks just like that.

u just need to modify the boot.ini to use it... i.e.
multi(0)disk(0)rdisk(0)partition(1)\WINDOWS="Windows XP" /NOEXECUTE=OPTIN /FASTDETECT /KERNEL=XBMCBOOT.exe

dont know if i can post a link to it here but if someone wants it, just pm me...
fluidman Wrote:Well i have a modified ntoskernel.exe for a german xp pro sp3 (dont know if they are language specific) that looks just like that.

u just need to modify the boot.ini to use it... i.e.
multi(0)disk(0)rdisk(0)partition(1)\WINDOWS="Windows XP" /NOEXECUTE=OPTIN /FASTDETECT /KERNEL=XBMCBOOT.exe

dont know if i can post a link to it here but if someone wants it, just pm me...

Hi Fluidman,
Can you give me a file ntoskernel.exe for windows XP pro with this logo :
Thank you Big GrinRoflLaugh
Me too and logonui.exe will be good to have too.
Lightbulb 
fluidman Wrote:lol, forgot that edits wont work here, here u'll see it animated
Looking good, but may I suggest that you replace the small logotype text you have in the lower right corner with the website address http://xbmc.org

Also, change the 'copyright text to "Copyright © 2008 Team XBMC - Some Rights Reserved" Big Grin ...and maybe make the center logo a little smaller Wink
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
Gamester17 Wrote:Looking good, but may I suggest that you replace the small logotype text you have in the lower right corner with the website address http://xbmc.org

Also, change the 'copyright text to "Copyright © 2008 Team XBMC - Some Rights Reserved" Big Grin ...and maybe make the center logo a little smaller Wink
Like this:

i'll send out some links via pm Wink
Looks great! Big Grin

But i wish there would be an alternate version with the logo "mode2006" metioned above...
if u provide me with a good looking version of that logo in 16 colors!! i will be more then happy to make another one :-)
Hi,
It is looking good. Is it possible to put this file on the web for people to download.

Thanks

[edit]
1) changed image to reflect your templete

2) locked orange colours for your scrol bar

should be easy job for you now. let me know if you like it

[/edit]

Dam0
Fluidman: any chance you can put this somewhere so ppl can download it? Or send me a link via pm, but I think many people will like your work!

Thanks!
I like it, i want it Laugh
So, please put it somwere to download Laugh
(Sorry for my bad english)

Jakjak

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[WINDOWS] Windows Boot Logo for XBMC?0