Android MediaPortal Video stuttering (Kodi Matrix v19.1)
I'm running MediaPortal v1 TV server on my PC and have the latest PVR client addon (v8.2.1) installed on my Amlogic Android (6.0.1) box (Running Kodi 19.1 Matrix).
Settings-wise I'm using TSReader streaming method with RTSP and Fast Channel switching enabled (those are the only streaming settings that actually work, using ffmpeg or TSreader without RTSP doesn't work and produce an error when I try to play a channel). All channels are standard SD DVB-T as I don't have an HD tuner card.

I know that the server is working fine as I can watch TV on my Windows laptop perfectly but I have a strange problem when watching on the Android box;
Audio works fine but the video stutters to the point that it's unwatchable. Here's the weird part though; if I press OK on the remote to bring up the On-screen display, the stuttering stops and the video playback is massively improved - not perfect but near enough that I'd be happy with it. If I press the back button to close the OSD the stuttering immediately starts again.
No other add-ons or video sources are affected, including IPTV simple client which works perfectly, it's just the MediaPortal PVR addon and only on this one device.

I haven't posted a logfile as I'm not sure which components to enable logging for, and since there isn't an error as such, I'm not sure a log file would be much use anyway. I thought I'd post what I've written so far in case anyone recognises this issue and can point me in the right direction. If it does require a logfile, please let me know which components to enable for the logfile and I'll get one posted asap 

Thanks in advance if anyone has any ideas or pointers that could help Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
MediaPortal Video stuttering (Kodi Matrix v19.1)0