Display refresh rate stuck 24Hz
Hi,

My apple tv is set to 4k 60Hz, but kodi's display refresh rate is constantly 24Hz. I cannot change it.Any ideas?

(2021-07-29, 20:39)ladoba Wrote: Hi,

My apple tv is set to 4k 60Hz, but kodi's display refresh rate is constantly 24Hz. I cannot change it.Any ideas?

I have this exact issue. Were you ever able to fix this?
(2021-10-08, 23:28)knewknow Wrote:

Btw.. I found a workaround here for anyone else that runs into the same problem.

In some of the settings menus (eg. Video settings) within Kodi, the refresh rate will attempt to change to 24hz by asking if you would like to keep the current resolution. If you say “yes” then it’ll change to 24hz and you won’t be able to change it back to 60hz unless you reset the settings back to default on the Video page. So if this ever happens again, just reset to default and it’ll be fine again Smile
(2021-10-09, 05:20)knewknow Wrote:
(2021-10-08, 23:28)knewknow Wrote:

Btw.. I found a workaround here for anyone else that runs into the same problem.

In some of the settings menus (eg. Video settings) within Kodi, the refresh rate will attempt to change to 24hz by asking if you would like to keep the current resolution. If you say “yes” then it’ll change to 24hz and you won’t be able to change it back to 60hz unless you reset the settings back to default on the Video page. So if this ever happens again, just reset to default and it’ll be fine again Smile
Did you mean "Display page" instead of "Video page"?

In any case it worked for me. Thank you! 🙏

Settings->System->Display->Reset ...   I asked me to confirm, then it asked if I wanted to keep the new resolution. I said yes. Then it asked AGAIN. I said no. And now it's at 60fp (or 59.94Hz)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Display refresh rate stuck 24Hz0