Information wanted!
Hi...

Could some one point me to the right place to help to create and submit TV Shows Studio Logos... with the right rules and specifications.
I did not find out where so I posted here. Smile

Thanks!
Not sure what you mean by submit, but most of that kind of stuff is available in this section of the forum.

Have a look at what's available there and follow suit.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
(2021-08-08, 17:12)DarrenHill Wrote: Not sure what you mean by submit

If I wanted some TV Show studio icon to be included (ViaPlay, Elisa Viihde, Univision) in the "Studio Icons - Coloured" pack, where can I solicit it?

If I wanted to contribute, help, to include more Studio Icons... can I do it? and... what are the requisites to do it...?

Thanks man... I would like to help make the Studio Icons Pack more inclusive, but I have no idea if it is possible and how to proceed if it is...

Thanks Smile
(2021-08-08, 17:27)lynxstrike Wrote:
(2021-08-08, 17:12)DarrenHill Wrote: Not sure what you mean by submit

If I wanted some TV Show studio icon to be included (ViaPlay, Elisa Viihde, Univision) in the "Studio Icons - Coloured" pack, where can I solicit it?

If I wanted to contribute, help, to include more Studio Icons... can I do it? and... what are the requisites to do it...?

Thanks man... I would like to help make the Studio Icons Pack more inclusive, but I have no idea if it is possible and how to proceed if it is...

Thanks Smile
Create a PR here with the logos properly named and formated. Each resource may have its own rules for formating; be sure to check and make sure the quality of your images meets its requirements. THX
https://github.com/XBMC-Addons/resource....ured/pulls
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
(2021-08-08, 17:34)Lunatixz Wrote: Each resource may have its own rules

Where can I study the rules and requisites?
Thanks Smile
(2021-08-08, 17:46)lynxstrike Wrote:
(2021-08-08, 17:34)Lunatixz Wrote: Each resource may have its own rules

Where can I study the rules and requisites?
Thanks Smile
I'm not sure, if there is no readme file... you can open an issue and inquire. You can also browse through previously excepted PR's to formulate a base.
(2021-08-08, 17:50)Lunatixz Wrote: previously excepted PR's to formulate a base

Thanks man.... Angry
Have an excellent weekend...!
https://kodi.wiki/view/Live_TV_Artwork
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2021-08-08, 17:34)Lunatixz Wrote: Create a PR here with the logos properly named and formated

I have the logos for "Viaplay" and "Elisa Viihde", and I wanted to make a Pull Request as you instructed... but unless I am making something wrong... I seem to lack privileges to call for it (I cloned it to my account and made it successfully, but in the XBMC GIT i can not replicate the procedure, I imagine its bc the lack of permission..).

With this two I wanted to make a trial and continue with other logos if successful.

Do you have an idea if I really need to be given access as a collaborator (or anyone can call for a pull request) or definitely I am doing something wrong? For what I can gather, @ronie is tha Admin for the repo...

Thanks ... Smile

Image   Image
(2021-08-10, 16:59)lynxstrike Wrote:
(2021-08-08, 17:34)Lunatixz Wrote: Create a PR here with the logos properly named and formated

I have the logos for "Viaplay" and "Elisa Viihde", and I wanted to make a Pull Request as you instructed... but unless I am making something wrong... I seem to lack privileges to call for it (I cloned it to my account and made it successfully, but in the XBMC GIT i can not replicate the procedure, I imagine its bc the lack of permission..).

With this two I wanted to make a trial and continue with other logos if successful.

Do you have an idea if I really need to be given access as a collaborator (or anyone can call for a pull request) or definitely I am doing something wrong? For what I can gather, @ronie is tha Admin for the repo...

Thanks ... Smile

Image   Image

From your clone, you create a PR to the git repository provided in earlier posts.
https://docs.github.com/en/github/collab...rom-a-fork
(2021-08-10, 17:59)Lunatixz Wrote: From your clone, you create a PR to the git repository provided in earlier posts.

mmm... this is a capture of the pr I just committed in my cloned resource.images.studios.coloured repository.

Do everything looks all right ?

Thanks...!   Smile

PS... I'm so sorry for all the bother... is my first time using GIT and contributing to Kodi...
looks ok to me. feel free to create the pull-request and we'll take it from there.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
(2021-08-10, 23:02)ronie Wrote: looks ok to me. feel free to create the pull-request and we'll take it from there.

I thought I already had made it.... :;

you're almost there:-)

Contribute > Open pull request

Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
(2021-08-10, 23:44)ronie Wrote: Contribute > Open pull request

Ready... now what do I do ?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Information wanted!0