Information wanted!
hit the 'Create pull request' button.
on the next page, fill in the details and finally hit 'Submit pull request'.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
(2021-08-11, 00:53)ronie Wrote: finally hit 'Submit pull request'

Done @ronie    Smile

Tomorrow I'll be working on a 50 or so new logos. Thanks for all your help!  

Have an excelllent week!

Regards,

Oscar
(2021-08-11, 01:02)lynxstrike Wrote: Tomorrow I'll be working on a 50 or so new logos. Thanks for all your help!  
Do you want any Australian TV channel logos, or is these logos specific to a single country?
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2021-08-11, 01:05)Karellen Wrote: Do you want any Australian TV channel logos, or is these logos specific to a single country?

I'll be happy to include all the channels you tell me.
So far I have logos for ABC (Au), ABC Me and  ABC3. Fell free to propose more...
If you have a package, I'll make sure to include them...

Smile
(2021-08-11, 01:09)lynxstrike Wrote: So far I have logos for ABC (Au), ABC Me and  ABC3. Fell free to propose more...
If you have a package, I'll make sure to include them...
Thanks. Here is a rar file with 34 logos, which is most of the Australian logos. ... https://easyupload.io/9umybg
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2021-08-11, 01:19)Karellen Wrote: Here is a rar file with 34 logos

Done!   
I'll include them in the updates...

Thanks for your contribution...

Regards,

Oscar
@lynxstrike

I just saw your PR.

Sorry, I must have been on another planet. For some reason I thought you were talking about TV Channel logos. No idea what gave me that impression.

Rather you are talking about movie studio logos. So you best ignore my rar file as the logos are not studio logos.

Maybe you could include this one...
My Signature
(2021-08-11, 02:12)Karellen Wrote: ignore my rar file as the logos are not studio logos

Noted!  Big Grin
(2021-08-11, 02:12)Karellen Wrote: TV Channel logos

I do not use the TV PVR option of Kodi Karellen... but if you give me the name of the package (resource) I will submit the logos to the proper repo... no problem, just a few click more...    Blush

Regards,
Oscar
(2021-08-11, 02:49)lynxstrike Wrote: I do not use the TV PVR option of Kodi Karellen... but if you give me the name of the package (resource) I will submit the logos to the proper repo... no problem, just a few click more...    Blush
I don't think there is one which, in hindsight, should have made me double check.
My Signature
@ronie 
To: some Team Kodi member with knowledge of file naming conventions:

I am working in updating the Studio Colored Icons add-on and I am uploading the new logos based in tinyMedia Manager Studio/Production Company name scraping, been I have all media working with nfo files. The thing is, Kodi does not read accents (special caracters) from local nfo files, so accordingly I am nameing the new logos without accents. My question is: Does Kodi online scrapers (movie and tv) scrape the names with accents and/or special caracters? If so, I will be uploading the logos named accordingly.

Exaple:
Now uploading:
Centre National de la Cinematographie (CNC)
Name not ricognized by Kodi from local nfo files, but scraped by tMM:
Centre National de la Cinématographie (CNC)

By the way @ronie, as soon as I am finished with the new logos and edits, I can make a pull request for the official addon in Github, if you like.

Thanks for the help with this matter.
i'm not aware of any issues with accented characters in studio names...

but i guess you can upload the same logo twice, one with accented characters in the filename and one without.
then it should work in all cases.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
(2022-06-18, 16:45)ronie Wrote: but i guess you can upload the same logo twice, one with accented characters in the filename and one without.
then it should work in all cases.

OK @ronie, I will do just that Smile  I was hesitant to do so because the addon size.
no worries, texturepacker is smart (when running with the -dupecheck option) and only adds one logo linked to both filenames to the .xbt file.
Excellent @ronie... I was not working with that option enabled. I will tick the box from now on...

Thanks for all your time and help... have an excellent weekend.!  Big Grin

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Information wanted!0