Matrix Estuary
Have you used any other skins in the past? I think some have that addon as a dependacy so will auto-download it, this isn't done for Estuary as being the default skin we keep requirements to a minimum by deafult.
(2021-08-26, 16:56)jjd-uk Wrote: Have you used any other skins in the past? I think some have that addon as a dependacy so will auto-download it, this isn't done for Estuary as being the default skin we keep requirements to a minimum by deafult.

Spent several months trying out the Leia Bingie mod, now out of habit I do a fresh install each time and keep addons to a minimum - which were extendedinfo, Artwork Beef, Up Next and the scrapers

I like Matrix 19.1 and the default Estuary as virtually everything is loaded and for the kids easy to navigate
2 things I would like to do with Estuary - have bevelled default png's and remove (or increase the transparency) of the boxes on the home screen, so we can see more of the artwork.

Adding a bevel is straightforward - is it a simple task to modify these boxes or should this be a feature request?

Update:- Just found something in the WIP Skins EstuaryByFog
I am using Movie collections and currently have 982, art is added with TMM

Leia using Estuary works as it should

Just looking at my sets with Matrix 19.1 using Estuary and it has ignored the art for quite a few - too many to add manually.

Firstly, is it ok to post to this thread or should I create a fresh one.

Secondly, what information do I need to provide for support with this?
(2021-08-31, 09:58)fsurfer Wrote: art is added with TMM
As detailed here?
https://kodi.wiki/view/Movie_set_information_folder
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2021-08-31, 10:00)Karellen Wrote:
(2021-08-31, 09:58)fsurfer Wrote: art is added with TMM
As detailed here?
https://kodi.wiki/view/Movie_set_information_folder

Interesting, no it is not - art is added to first film in set
(2021-08-31, 10:07)fsurfer Wrote: Interesting, no it is not - art is added to first film in set
TMM does use the MSIF. Check your settings.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2021-08-31, 10:47)Karellen Wrote:
(2021-08-31, 10:07)fsurfer Wrote: Interesting, no it is not - art is added to first film in set
TMM does use the MSIF. Check your settings.

I am on 3.1.15, can't see any settings

ImageImage

MSIF has been added to v4 and if I want to use that I need to upgrade.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Matrix Estuary0