Is Window Xp Support Kodi
hello Evryone i just want to know that is window xp can easily support kodi could anyone can tell me.
(2021-09-06, 08:33)devil001 Wrote: i just want to know that is window xp can easily support kodi

Can you perhaps first tell me what year you are living in..? Or maybe your time travelling machine is broken?
Because Windows XP has become a thing of the past for quite some time.
No, the minimum version of Windows (wiki) for Kodi is Windows 7, with Windows 10 the current recommended version.

Older versions of Kodi would work under XP, but those two are now legacy and unsupported (and are Python2 based, so going forward a lot of addons won't work, either now or in the future).
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
(2021-09-06, 09:06)Klojum Wrote:
(2021-09-06, 08:33)devil001 Wrote: i just want to know that is window xp can easily support kodi

Can you perhaps first tell me what year you are living in..? Or maybe your time travelling machine is broken?
Because Windows XP has become a thing of the past for quite some time.

i dont have money To buy a latest Version Thats Why I ask
(2021-09-06, 09:22)devil001 Wrote: i dont have money To buy a latest Version Thats Why I ask

Okay... Depending on whether that version is still available somewhere, i'd say that XBMC 13 is your best bet.

Alternatively, depending on what your PC hardware details are, you could install a free and perhaps more current Linux operating system with a more up-to-date Kodi version.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Is Window Xp Support Kodi0