UPnP music track advance always goes to home start page
I am using Kodi on a Sony google TV but this also happened when using Kodi on a Fire Stick HDMI'd into my old TV. The same thing happens in Krypton, Leia and Matrix for me.

I'm using my phone (or tablet) via BubbleUPnP to play music on the Kodi app on my TV as the renderer.

Whenever a new track plays (or switches) the Kodi App ALWAYS pops back to the home page. My music visualization is dimmed and plays in the background and the home page song info is at the top of the page. I always have to use the TV remote to hit back or something to get the now playing screen to re-appear.

HOW CAN I MAKE THIS STOP?

I want the now playing screen to be the default when new music plays but especially when playing music and just switching tracks.

I tried using the rapier skin to see if it was a skin thing but it appears to be a kodi default setting.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

PS - It appears if you play music directly through the Kodi app (using Music) this issue also happens, the now playing screen disappears but at least in that case you can add a line to the advancedsettings.xml to make now playing stay open for a longer duration. Unfortunately that doesn't do anything when playing via UPnP which is what I want.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
UPnP music track advance always goes to home start page0