Kodi v20 Timeshift
Hi,

I have upgraded to Windows 11 and took the opportunity to upgrade to Kodi 20 (nightly build 7th Nov).  Everything is working great - except, I've lost the ability to pause Live TV.

The pause function works fine when watching recorded TV or a film, it is just live TV that doesn't work.

All the settings are correct in Next PVR - it is set to timeshift and was working fine in V19, so I anticipate it is probably something to do either with Kodi 20 or potentially, Windows 11.

Any assistance will be greatly appreciated!

Thanks 

Mike
I should add that when I watch live TV through the nextpvr web player, the pause function works fine there, so it looks like it's just not working in Kodi for some reason.
(2021-11-07, 15:19)Mikehills Wrote: I should add that when I watch live TV through the nextpvr web player, the pause function works fine there, so it looks like it's just not working in Kodi for some reason.

OK - cancel, it was user error...Managed to apply the correct setting in the NextPVR addon and now all working!
It does work but was this a clean install or update?  Clean installs default to no timeshifting so you need to enable this in the PVR addon settings.

If it was an update and timeshifting was working before could you help with Nexus testing and upload your settings.xml  you can edit out the MAC and PIN.  It is in userdata/addon_data/pvr.nextpvr  After that you should be able to enable timeshfiting via settings.

Martin

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi v20 Timeshift0