Let me understand audio passthrough please
Merging Anubis would be able to transfer all the DXD channels. But it will be expensive to upgrade all my stuff.

https://www.merging.com/products/interfa...ing+anubis
Is it possible connect an external DAC to the Nvidia Shield I'm using with Kodi and set that as audio passthrough to my AVR?
Just created an account to let you know that you're a complete leyend. Been dealing with this for a week and you just provided with the right answer. Thanks so much!!!!!!!!
Sorry, I do not understand.

I don't know if you are pulling my leg, making fun of me, or if you are being serious.

Right now I'm having linking problems, different ones, on some of my devices, in this case two Toshiba smart-TVs and a Xiaomi video box, that can't connect to my Windows PC.

Until Kodi version 18 we had no problems with Kodi, things starting giving problems everywhere with version 19. The problems were always streaming from Windows 10, that gave an error. The problem seems to have been later solved, because we could let new Kodi updates and the problems seem to have been solved. But now something similar seems to be back.

So much that I'm considering going back to force install Kodi version 18 to get my units working again.
(2023-11-22, 22:19)carlmart Wrote: I don't know if you are pulling my leg, making fun of me, or if you are being serious.

i don't think that is a real person

(2023-11-22, 22:19)carlmart Wrote: Right now I'm having linking problems, different ones, on some of my devices, in this case two Toshiba smart-TVs and a Xiaomi video box, that can't connect to my Windows PC.

you're still posting in all the wrong places resurrecting other people's old threads trying to get help

while this is completely within what you're allowed to do here it is not going to get you any help

1. Choose what platform you are having a problem on (the device that is running Kodi)
  2. Find that section in General Support
  3. Post a New thread in the correct section with a descriptive title and a complete description of the issue.
  4. Provide a complete Debug Log which shows the error(s) or fault(s)
OK, I did as you said and put my question where you told me too: General Support.
You have no idea how much aggravation you just saved me. I missed 

"Sync playback to display - Disabled (This is the setting that is usually missed)"

and got beatup BAD. Stuttering and lockups....

Question might still be, I set both to wasapi now and still my receiver Pioneer Elite LX305 only shows PCM output. Not True HD,DTS ect. May not be important but it'd be nice to see none the less.

Now with these settings, am I getting TRUE HD, MASTER HD ect?

Dave
This thread would be more suitable in OS independent support - moving it there.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Let me understand audio passthrough please0