Solved Problem with some videos that use DTS MA
I have just installed my new nvidia shield box and I have a problem with some videos that use DTS MA (for example the movie Tenet).
I installed the latest version of 09/12, and I still have the same problem.
My amplifier does not recognize the format DTS HD and therefore no sound .On the other hand, I could notice that if in the parameters of Kodi, I deactivate the DTS HD format and I leave active the DTS format, and well the DTS format is recognized (but not DTS HD)
My shield is brand new, it is the P2897 version with Nvidia Tegra X1 connected to a Harman Kardon amplifier via HDMI. If you know how to help me and give me information, I'm interested. Thanks in advance
(2021-12-14, 22:23)seby90 Wrote: I have just installed my new nvidia shield box and I have a problem with some videos that use DTS MA (for example the movie Tenet).
My amplifier does not recognize the format DTS HD and therefore no sound .On the other hand, I could notice that if in the parameters of Kodi, I deactivate the DTS HD format and I leave active the DTS format, and well the DTS format is recognized (but not DTS HD)
My shield is brand new, it is the P2897 version with Nvidia Tegra X1 connected to a Harman Kardon amplifier via HDMI. If you know how to help me and give me information, I'm interested. Thanks in advance
Log File https://paste.kodi.tv/ivotatejov.kodi
(2021-12-14, 22:23)seby90 Wrote: I have just installed my new nvidia shield box and I have a problem with some videos that use DTS MA (for example the movie Tenet).
We have forget the log file =   https://paste.kodi.tv/ivotatejov.kodi
In fact, I'm taking this opportunity to post an update. In fact, I had a splitter connected between my shield and my TV, and this splitter was blocking the DTS-MA. By disconnecting this splitter, I realized that it was working fine. So no more problem. Perfect.
Marked as solved.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Problem with some videos that use DTS MA0