Same size widget xml?
Repeat of old question.
Anyone?
TIA

Can someone point me to the correct xml to edit the widget size and have them all the same size. TV and movies seem to be different.
(2021-12-28, 13:58)Macaroni Slick Wrote: Repeat of old question.
Anyone?
TIA

Can someone point me to the correct xml to edit the widget size and have them all the same size. TV and movies seem to be different.

not sure 
you could look at InfoWall my mods have been on estuary View_54_InfoWall https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=356021
I just had a look at unity on Matrix , it's a while since I used this skin and I seem to remember , movie widgets were poster and TV Shows widgets were thumbs. But am doubting my memory now because the home screen widgets I am looking at on this build are posters for both categories, so can you give a little more info ?
Skin.Shortcuts , when I was messing about with this skin , it was "pre" skinshortcuts.
SORRY I CAN'T HELP.
New version, 0.19.4 will allow you to select the widget size once you've set a source.
After adding a movies folder as a source , I set up "titles" as widget , selected artwork as "square"  , but home screen widget showing posters ?
Same with TV Shows widget.
version 0.19.4
In the "SquareWidget" section in "includeswidgets.xml" , I changed aspect ratio from "keep" to "stretch" to get square widgets .

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Same size widget xml?0