Android Adding script to Shield TV /Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/userdata/
Hi guys I'm trying to add a script to Kodi NVidia shield TV , the instructions i have been given are below :

The (script) needs to be added as "playercorefactory.xml" file in the below location in Kodi:

/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/userdata/

<playercorefactory> <players> <player name="Just Player" type="ExternalPlayer" audio="false" video="true"> <filename>com.brouken.player</filename> <hidexbmc>true</hidexbmc> <playcountminimumtime>120</playcountminimumtime> </player> </players> <rules action="prepend"> <rule internetstream="true"> <rule filename=".*[.]DV[.].*|.*\sDV\s.*|.*[.]Dv[.].*|.*\sDv\s.*|.*[.]dv[.].*|.*\sdv\s.*|.*D[/]VISION.*|.*\sDOVI\s.*|.*[.]DOVI[.].*|.*\sDoVi\s.*|.*[.]DoVi[.].*|.*\sDovi\s.*|.*[.]Dovi[.].*|.*\sdovi\s.*|.*[.]dovi[.].*|.*\sDOVi\s.*|.*[.]DOVi[.].*" player="Just Player"/> </rule> <rule video="true" player="dvdplayer"/> </rules> </playercorefactory>

I have a couple of questions , 

1, Do i copy and paste the above code into notepad and transfer it over to the sheild , if so do i need to save the file in a certain format?

2, I cant seem to find the location /Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/userdata/  , is this located in the app kodi or my shield settings ,

Any advice would be very much appreciated.
Copy and paste the script in notepad ++ or similar . 
paste this line above it at the top of the page     <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
then save the file as  "playercorefactory.xml" 
on my shield I use a file manager  app called "X-plore" its in the play store.
find your shield IP address 
open the X-plore  app and in the middle column enable "wifi server"
In a browser on your PC  type in the ip address above followed by :1111 and you should see PC folders on left and shield folders on right . towards top right , clk  android then data then org.xbmc.kodi then files , if you then don't see ".kodi" there is an eye icon that enables hidden folders, when you open .kodi you will see the userdata folder , drag your xml file into it.
Thank you for this Smile i will try now.
I got as far as connecting x-plore on my browser and it shows no files , picture below , also under root xplore on shield its says your device seems to be not rooted. 

https://pasteboard.co/RbZffgWh8MS2.png

Also when i open xplore a message pops up for a few secs saying " No activity found to handle intent.
Update : i managed to fix it buy reformatting my shield , thanks for your help

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Adding script to Shield TV /Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/userdata/0