• 198(current)
Beta Arctic Horizon 2
I customized my search menu, works great. But when I watch one result and go back the previous results are gone and search term is empty.

Is this normal behaviour? I want to click a second/third result.
(2024-02-28, 22:58)xboxhaxorz Wrote:
(2024-02-17, 14:22)Bindou Wrote: @jurialmunkey
Furthermore, I largely understand your full investment in your Fuse project. This project is extremely ambitious. I started to exploit it a little, and I actually see the enormous potential of this project, which in the long term will indeed replace Horizon 2 quite easily. But in my opinion there is still a lot of work to do to make it as pleasant to use. This is why I think that many users will stay on Horizon 2 for a little while longer, before migrating to Fuse. In my opinion, Fuse will be the best Kodi Skin ever created.

So, during this transition, can't you find someone to take over Horizon 2. Doesn't the person working on Horizon 1 want to take over Horizon 2?

I actually wont be using Fuse, i prefer AH2, havent found another theme that works as well as this, so yea it would be great to still have it supported

I preferred AH2 too until a few days ago, but Fuse doesn't have these bugs, plus Fuse is improving so fast that it's already better than AH2 in many ways, and I'm sure it will end up better than AH2 on everything. So I started rebuilding my interface on Fuse. AH2 remains my main Skin during construction. But I can already say that the potential is enormous.

- More possibilities regarding the overall organization
- Automatic launch of Trailers
- Even more coherent and better finished overall aesthetic
- And above all, as Jurial's attention is focused on this project, it is very accessible, and it is therefore possible to make some of your ideas heard, in order to fill in what is missing to satisfy you. (preserving the original intention of the project)

Concerning AH2, Jurial would necessarily have to delegate maintenance. Given the amount of work he does on Fuse, I think we can forget about drawing his attention here.
Great skin but getting frustrated with what I'm trying to do. Are there any tutorials on how to setup stuff for this skin?
I love the skin and it's one of the few that work relatively well with a touchscreen device so well done.
However I noticed a few inconsistencies when fetching ratings, especially imdb. I know omdb api has issues sometimes,I use it elsewhere and notice the same thing too.
Is it at all possible to just have the ratings collected from nfo files instead of by the helper?
With TMDB Helper enabled, it seems to have the priority over nfo files for ratings.
So with my library set to local information only, I tried disabling TMDB Helper, and my nfos follow the proper format for ratings. Exemple:    
    <rating default="false" max="10" name="themoviedb">
      <value>6.8</value>
      <votes>81</votes>
    </rating>
    <rating default="true" max="10" name="imdb">
      <value>7.8</value>
      <votes>12603</votes>
    </rating>
    <rating default="false" max="10" name="trakt">
      <value>7.6</value>
      <votes>573</votes>

But then all the ratings are empty. Not sure how to get what I want here.
(2024-03-23, 01:39)Severian Wrote: I love the skin and it's one of the few that work relatively well with a touchscreen device so well done.
However I noticed a few inconsistencies when fetching ratings, especially imdb. I know omdb api has issues sometimes,I use it elsewhere and notice the same thing too.
Is it at all possible to just have the ratings collected from nfo files instead of by the helper?
With TMDB Helper enabled, it seems to have the priority over nfo files for ratings.
So with my library set to local information only, I tried disabling TMDB Helper, and my nfos follow the proper format for ratings. Exemple:    
      <value>6.8</value>
      <votes>81</votes>
    </rating>
      <value>7.8</value>
      <votes>12603</votes>
    </rating>
      <value>7.6</value>
      <votes>573</votes>

As far as I'm aware, apart from a User Rating, Kodi only stores one rating in its database even if the nfo has multiple ratings. So you have the choice of using the TMDB helper or just displaying one rating. You'd need to amend the skin in the latter case.
When playing music how do I see the bitrate
(2024-03-23, 16:25)ChocOranger Wrote:
(2024-03-23, 01:39)Severian Wrote: I love the skin and it's one of the few that work relatively well with a touchscreen device so well done.
      <value>6.8</value>
      <votes>81</votes>
    </rating>
      <value>7.8</value>
      <votes>12603</votes>
    </rating>
      <value>7.6</value>
      <votes>573</votes>

As far as I'm aware, apart from a User Rating, Kodi only stores one rating in its database even if the nfo has multiple ratings. So you have the choice of using the TMDB helper or just displaying one rating. You'd need to amend the skin in the latter case.

I see, that makes sense. Thanks.
(2024-03-23, 16:25)ChocOranger Wrote: Kodi only stores one rating in its database
Not correct. Kodi stores multiple ratings in the database. It is up to skinners to display them.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
is Kodi 21 fully supported?
(2024-04-06, 11:43)Karellen Wrote: Not correct. Kodi stores multiple ratings in the database. It is up to skinners to display them.
Thanks for the correction. I somehow completely missed the ratings table when I looked at the DB.
(2024-04-06, 23:36)ChocOranger Wrote:
(2024-04-06, 11:43)Karellen Wrote: Not correct. Kodi stores multiple ratings in the database. It is up to skinners to display them.
Thanks for the correction. I somehow completely missed the ratings table when I looked at the DB.
Also depending on the skinner ratings can skip .nfo files and use something like TMDB to pull in ratings and ignore other ratings.
Titan Bingie Mod
(2024-04-06, 23:55)AchillesPunks Wrote: Also depending on the skinner ratings can skip .nfo files and use something like TMDB to pull in ratings and ignore other ratings.

This skin uses TMDB helper to get the ratings  not the ones in the nfo which is what Severian was asking https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid3189035
My reply was to that. Karellen corrected my misconception that Kodi only held one rating.
Hello
Can someone fix to work with Kodi 21?
(2024-04-07, 13:32)Zpower Wrote: Can someone fix to work with Kodi 21?
A version for Kodi 21 is in jurialmunkey's repository. See first post of this thread if you need the repository.
You'll need to install 21 before you get the updated skin. 
Make a backup before updating in case something you need is missing!
Hi, I have been using the Arctic Horizon 2 skin for quite some time now, and I really enjoy it.
However, after a fresh installation of Kodi 21 and the latest version of the skin, I encountered an issue.
As shown in the screenshots, in the poster view for InProgress TV shows, there is a timer icon displayed instead of showing the unwatched episodes count, as it did in Kodi 20.

Could you please advise on how to configure the skin or kodi to show the unwatched episode count again? Thanks.

• 198(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Arctic Horizon 20