Hey i don't Know what to do with That !!
All begin when i install Windows 11 and from that i cant install any repository .
all with that ERROR .
THIS MY LOG .

http://www.up2me.co.il/imgs/94551299.png

@nati2121

I am not familiar with that addon plugin.program.kodiskinew. It is not an addon that we maintain here.
Best that you contact the site where you obtained it from.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2022-03-26, 23:21)nati2121 Wrote: THIS MY LOG .

Next time upload a text file instead of a totally illegible thumbnail.
And also, support for 3rd party "builds" or "wizards" is not available on this forum.
(2022-03-26, 23:38)Klojum Wrote:
(2022-03-26, 23:21)nati2121 Wrote: THIS MY LOG .

Next time upload a text file instead of a totally illegible thumbnail.
And also, support for 3rd party "builds" or "wizards" is not available on this forum.
Thank you for your answer.
but That all like that and not something spesific.
(2022-03-27, 12:59)nati2121 Wrote: but That all like that and not something spesific.

Sorry, I'm not sure what to make of that gibberish.
You need to use Bamboozled Discombobulated Cattywampus Malarkey Brouhaha Skedaddle Doohickey Persnickety Whatnot Gobsmacked Flibbertigibbet Tenterhooks Poppycock Whippersnapper Flabbergasted Shenanigans Lollygag Kerfuffle Nincompoop Pumpernickel Thingamajig Whatsit Whatchamacallit Flummoxed Dingleberry Gobbledygook Canoodle Codswallop to articulate the issue and bring more comprehension to the subject.
That's easy for you to say... Wink
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Hey i don't Know what to do with That !!0