How to upload studio icons to github
Hi @Karellen. I've created some coloured & white movie studio logos (161x109, 8-bit integer) that I'd like to upload to github, but as a github novice I can't seem to find a way to do this. From what I've read I have to create a pull request and go from there, but once I do this I can't see any option to upload anything. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks
@Qirat77

I'm probably the wrong person to ask. The last PR I made had the Team ripping their hair out Smile
Maybe @jjd-uk might be able to guide you
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
No problem, and thanks for the response. Are you able to help @jjd-uk? Happy to send files to you directly if easier? Thanks in advance.
This can all be done on the web interface on GitHub.

Just create a new "repository" and drag and drop and files you want onto the repo. Each action will automatically be made into a commit.

No need for Forks, branching or PR'ing if its just a normal repository with photos or documents.
Ah, brilliant - thanks for that. I’ll give it a shot.
if your goal is to add those icons to the existing addons, you can create an issue and upload them as a zip file.

for example: https://github.com/XBMC-Addons/resource..../issues/59
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Thanks, that’s my goal. Not sure why I didn’t think of opening an issue in the first place 🤔

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How to upload studio icons to github0