Information New Web UI - Estuary Look ?
I am thinking about possibly releasing a CSS framework I built based on Estuary. I won't be sharing all the screenshots until I know what to do with this. But all the basic functions are currently working & sections. Some things need worked on - being I had not a clue about CSS but learned lots building this. Tho still have room for improvement! 

It is a single page website. Here is some screenshots if anyone in interested in maybe contributing to it. I may consider publishing the code online. But as said - would possibly maybe like to see this become an option as a web UI skin. 

Links to some sneak previews. 

On a side note, if any add-on developer see's this and wants to help me with some migration problems would be very appreciated - hoping to update a plugin and give a small gift back to community on top that requires use of the plugin.
There is a web interface repo you can submit to. its then downloaded like any other addon via the addon interface in kodi.

There was a recent submission (last ~6 months), that PR was https://github.com/xbmc/repo-webinterfaces/pull/10 for an fyi if your interested in how it works
Again this is just a CSS framework not a working Web UI already..
I wouldn't mind seeing what you have done since I have a project where I need to give the app a kodi look and feel

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
New Web UI - Estuary Look ?0