• 52(current)
Req Kodi on LG Web OS
(2024-03-07, 15:52)hans.makart Wrote: Is there any progress on the audio sync issues? I keep scanning the beta change logs hoping for some good news, but unfortunately I haven't seen any yet. Blush

I read somewhere in th openlg discord that someone has a solution but it will not reach v21.
(2024-02-28, 12:36)GuyKhmel Wrote: Hi,

I've installed Kodi 21.0 - Beta3 just now via webOS Dev Manager and it's freaking magical.
Works like a charm.
======================
Hi, so what exactly did you use, what operating system, as there isn't one for WebOS, AFAIK.

I can't get Kodi to recognise any USB drives that are plugged into the TV.

Regards

Hi everyone, 

Newbie here, I side loaded Kodi onto my LG TV the other day, and it all installed without issue, HOWEVER, I cannot get Kodi to recognise ANY USB drives that are connected to the TV.
I have a Xiaomi "box", with Kodi installed, and I have no issues with USB drives.
Any ideas or suggestions ?
Regards
Hi everyone Can anyone convert this module inputstream.ffmpegdirect (It supports open streams from FFmpeg's libavformat or Kodi's cURL like plain TS, HLS and DASH (non-DRM) and many more. There is support for archive/retrieval services in which has a playback window and can be time shifted within that range. It also provides timeshift for live streams where rewind/pause and fast forward would not have been available.) for WebOs ? Thank you
(2024-03-11, 11:58)FreeMarco Wrote: Hi everyone Can anyone convert this module inputstream.ffmpegdirect (It supports open streams from FFmpeg's libavformat or Kodi's cURL like plain TS, HLS and DASH (non-DRM) and many more. There is support for archive/retrieval services in which has a playback window and can be time shifted within that range. It also provides timeshift for live streams where rewind/pause and fast forward would not have been available.) for WebOs ? Thank you
Sorry, found the answer

"If you can't, here's a link to the "inputstream.ffmpegdirect" add-on for Kodi 21.0-ALPHA3, compiled for Kodi on LG webOS. inputstream.ffmpegdirect

Important! It is not installed by Kodi via .ZIP as usual, but must be manually unzipped and copied to the TV.
Unzip inputstream.ffmpegdirect.zip and copy the inputstream.ffmpegdirect folder to /media/developer/apps/usr/palm/applications/org.xbmc.kodi/addons/ to your TV using FileZilla."
Hello! Do you know how I can get inputstream adaptive on my LGTV? I don’t think there’s a package manager/terminal, and if there is, where is it? Thanks.

P.S. Repository’s do not work, I have to do it another way
(2024-03-16, 04:23)plurzs2 Wrote: Hello! Do you know how I can get inputstream adaptive on my LGTV? I don’t think there’s a package manager/terminal, and if there is, where is it? Thanks.

P.S. Repository’s do not work, I have to do it another way

it's included with the ipk
if usb dirvers can be soloved, Kodi is great.
Which IPK? The one I have installed just tells me inputstream.adaptive is not available
(2024-03-09, 01:23)Pienoet Wrote:
(2024-03-07, 15:52)hans.makart Wrote: Is there any progress on the audio sync issues? I keep scanning the beta change logs hoping for some good news, but unfortunately I haven't seen any yet. Blush

I read somewhere in th openlg discord that someone has a solution but it will not reach v21.

Wait isn't webos only v21? Is this an issue for some other version of Kodi too or only webos?
(2024-03-16, 19:03)plurzs2 Wrote: Which IPK? The one I have installed just tells me inputstream.adaptive is not available

You can install the latest v21 RC1 from here manually or use the webOS DevMode Manager application.
I encountered a nasty bug with RC1 last night. Remote became unresponsive and stopped working. (Volume buttons still worked but any sort of playback buttons were dead) I had to restart my C2 to get anything working again. Not sure how to reproduce it though. Audio sync seems to work now when I tested it last night, but I've only tried one show.

v21 RC1 - LG C2 webOS 04.40.93
Hi
i just installed the rc1 version.
it works despite a lot of self reboot during the installation
is there any solution for 5.1 toward optical Sonos ? 
passthrough deactivates the sound and without passtrough, sound is only 2.0
my TV is B9 version 
Thanks 
phil
(2024-03-17, 11:34)Dr_Brooks Wrote: I encountered a nasty bug with RC1 last night. Remote became unresponsive and stopped working. (Volume buttons still worked but any sort of playback buttons were dead) I had to restart my C2 to get anything working again. Not sure how to reproduce it though. Audio sync seems to work now when I tested it last night, but I've only tried one show.

v21 RC1 - LG C2 webOS 04.40.93

You can always just force close any webOS app by holding down the back button for about five seconds Smile
Thanks, I'll keep that in mind. Still a serious bug though.
(2024-03-17, 14:38)SoulReaver Wrote: Audio sync seems to work now when I tested it last night, but I've only tried one show.

audio still out of sync with aac audio streams.
  • 52(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi on LG Web OS0