pvr priority enigma 2,simply iptv pvr
or two enigma2 and simple iptv pvr clients, I would like kodi to load me the enigma 2 pvr channels first or tried the various pvr settings including pvr priority but nothing, there is no way to load the enigma 2 box channels first whatever setting I select the result is always the same, I load the iptv client channels. thanks for any suggestions
Hi @nino33 
Not sure what platform you are running Kodi on, but I use the same 2 PVR clients on my Win 11 PC and have my IPTV channels configured to priority 0 (that's zero) and my Enigma 2 channels as priority 1. The IPTV channels always appear first, before my enigma 2 channels.
When setting the priority, I normally clear the channel data beforehand which can be found under 'Settings>>>System>>>PVR and Live TV>>>General>>>Clear Data'.
Then I quickly move up to client priorities and set them as indicated above, while the new channel list is loading. This method has always worked for me in getting my IPTV channels first, followed by the Enigma 2 channels.
Not sure if this is what you are doing already, but maybe it will help to solve your issue.
I use the version 20 of windows, perhaps and for this reason that the maneuver fails me because after deleting the data kodi freezes and I do not arrive in time to select the customer priority, too bad I know that I will have to resign myself, however thanks for the
Ahh, I'm still running version 19 currently which may explain the difference.
Maybe an idea to ask one of the moderators to move your post to the IPTV simple client thread.
It's more likely to be seen by one of PVR developers there. Hopefully one of them can help you out further in solving the issue with the order priority.
Please open an issue at GitHub.com/xbmc/issues
sorry I never did it. if someone does it for me thank you
Thread moved to IPTV Simple Client section for greater visibility.

(2022-06-17, 19:40)nino33 Wrote: sorry I never did it. if someone does it for me thank you

@nino33 if you want help and support then you need to do a bit of the work. A simple request has been made of you that will help solve your problem. It is in your interest to cooperate with the suggestions being offered.
Always read the Wiki, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Read/follow the forum rules.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
pvr priority enigma 2,simply iptv pvr0