Thumbnails issue
Hi guys,

Hopefully someone may be able to help me. I am currently digitising my dvd collection, I have got the scraper set to the movie dB. It is pulling through the relevant information including posters and fanart, and the posters and fanart are all visible but so far out of 86 films only 11 are showing thumbnails. I have checked under the choose art for the ones that are not showing and they do have images selected under thumbnail in there. I have tried choosing local files for the thumbnails but still shows nothing.

I am currently using Kodi 18.9.

Does anyone know what might be causing the issue?

Thanks in advance
@ShadesUK

I'm not that familiar with other internet forums, but posting almost identical 'thumbnail problem' threads 3 times within minutes on a forum is really not appreciated. Once is more than enough. Btw, welcome.
Sorry I was having issues with it, it was my first time trying to post on here. I'd posted it, then went and did another one about a different issue and posted that one. The second one was showing under my posts but the first wasn't so I clicked back until I found it again and tried to post it again but it kept disappearing and had no trace of it on my profile section. It looked as if it hadn't done anything.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Thumbnails issue0