• 16(current)
WIP EVOLUTION skin for KODI Krypton / Nexus
(2022-09-21, 03:05)Jah1234 Wrote: Sorry about this guys but just not getting the evolution skin link loads of ads

I dont know about your case, but you can try a VPN addon in your web browser (and perhap a block ads addon) to download from uptobox. But wait, if you can access uptobox.com, i think you only need a block ads addon ( in my case im using ublock ugrin)
(2022-09-21, 06:37)haicaoboi87 Wrote: but you can try a VPN addon in your web browser
A VPN alone will not get rid of ads in a web browser. There are other tools to get rid of ads in web pages.

(2022-09-21, 03:05)Jah1234 Wrote: Sorry about this guys but just not getting the evolution skin link loads of ads
So why can other people download the skin file, and you can't? There is a 60 second wait for Free downloaders on that website, after that, the download click works. Make sure that you don't block Javascripts, and things will work.

(2022-09-17, 17:58)kpr57 Wrote: sorry but I can only share via uptobox at the moment,
Ever tried using Github, like lots of other developers do?
Hello again Michel BidaineSmile I wanted to once again write my opinion about the "Skip intro" button. This button is really very useful!) I use it almost always and everywhere it is necessary!) I wanted to thank you again for adding this button which integrated like a native into this wonderful skin❀️
He wrote that it takes a lot of time and it is inconvenient for him to use github in this case.. GitHub is not required Smile For the link to work, just use a VPN that can be downloaded on Windows or Android TV. Just need VPN..)
(2022-09-22, 07:56)jokero009 Wrote: For the link to work, just use a VPN

No, Github is not a requirement. But, resorting to download websites with dodgy links and lots of ads where some people even require a VPN isn't exactly ideal, is it?
I didn't experience any problems initially when downloading because I solved this problem very quickly with the help of almost any free VPN that can be downloaded to any device..Therefore, in fact, for me personally, this way of being able to download the skin seems to me even more convenient than Github, and in addition, filling it on Github, he will need to work with Github as well, and this takes extra time that will interfere. Well, I can only advise a VPN and that's it.At the moment, for some reason, the link only works with VPN on my phone, but VPN is not required on my computer and I do not know why this is so) But if someone is experiencing problems when downloading..I can helpSmile For example, to send google mail is the most convenient and easy way) With permission of course kpr57!) But I think he wouldn't mind such help to those who can't download the skin for some geographical reasons..

Also as an option, who has Windows 10, try downloading a VPN From the Windows store called X-VPN Stable and Fast! It will also allow you to go to the working link, wait for the timer and download the archive without any problems to install the skin)
(2022-09-22, 08:48)jokero009 Wrote: Well, I can only advise a VPN

Yeah, you've used the word VPN enough by now. Not just because of Kodi's VPN policy (wiki), but because the word also triggers our forum bot.
Besides all that, non-working external download links (for whatever reason) is not really a Kodi problem.

EDIT: using a personal Dropbox account with externally linked files shouldn't be too much of a problem as an ad-less alternative.
Excuse me! I didn't know about it..I just wanted to help and give at least some advice.. Well, I won't write something like that anymore! Actually Dropbox is really a good idea) For some reason I didn't think about it..πŸ˜… Maybe Michel Bidaine will like such an idea that will allow people to download the skin who currently do not have the opportunity to do so (
I think wherever that kpr57 choose to release his skin is his right. Over all, what he share for kodi community is so much and incredible ! Best regards, @kpr57 !
Wow, now i love the search function! It has style and perfect! There are some small bug, like when choose playing from searching results, i have to press back button to enter fullscreen, but its not a big problem. I hope kpr57 will fix it and release when he done
*deleted*
Hope you will fix some bug this weekend Smile
Hi @kpr57 how are you ? Even you don't update your skin anymore, we are here to thanks about your incredible work you share with kodi community. Hope you have healthy and happy in real life
Best regards and thanks again!
I also join and want to say that regardless of whether you update the skin in the future or not, it's not so important!) I also feel huge gratitude towards you! THIS IS AN INCREDIBLE WORK AND INCREDIBLE EVOLUTION! I appreciate everything you have done! The most important thing is that everything is fine with you Smile More health to you, active rest Smile So that all problems are avoided!) I hope you are doing well now πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™ Not necessarily with an update!) I just hope that you visit us on this forum and let us know Smile Once again, thank you very much! Appreciate love respect!)
Even though I did as you mentioned at the beginning, I still can't enter my video library. The board with an error pops up.
  • 16(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
EVOLUTION skin for KODI Krypton / Nexus0