add button and playbar Aeon Nox: SiLVO ?
Hi everyone, I've been using this skin for a few days and I think it's really nice but it lacks the possibility for it to be perfect for my personal use.

Would it be possible to add a quit button and the audio playback bar as I created on the screen?

I am using kodi from remote with android tv and amazon fire tv
Thank you all

@Sabrina13

Do you need a quit button? Wouldn't it be quicker and easier to use the remote to access Exit from the context menu? Usually long press the Enter button.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Thank you for your answer, I tried to hold down the enter key on my Macbook Air and nothing happened.

I'm on vacation and I can't try with my Android TV or Amazon Fire TV. But I think if it doesn't work with the keyboard on the computer it won't work on a remote control.

Thanks
With the keyboard it's the S key to display the menu and exit.
Does this S key correspond to the enter key on the remote control?

Thanks
(2022-08-25, 08:02)Sabrina13 Wrote: With the keyboard it's the S key to display the menu and exit.
That is correct. You can find a list of keyboard commands here... https://kodi.wiki/view/Keyboard_controls

(2022-08-25, 08:02)Sabrina13 Wrote: Does this S key correspond to the enter key on the remote control?
It depends on the remote. Remote functions can vary depending on the type and platform it is used on. But whatever button you use to call up the Context Menu is what you need to use.
You can use the keymap editor to edit remote buttons... https://kodi.wiki/view/Add-on:Keymap_Editor
I personally gave up on remotes many years ago, and instead use a wireless keyboard on my Win10 system to control Kodi.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Thank you for your feedback and these details.

Indeed if it works with the remote control, there is no point in adding the exit button to the skin.
As soon as I return from vacation, I will try to keep pressing the ok button on the remote control. (Android TV TCL & Amazon Fire TV 4K)

Now it's missing more than the music playback bar, maybe there's a menu available also with the remote control Big Grin
A little feedback to tell you that the back button on the remote control works well.
TCL Android TV and Amazon Fire TV 4K.

Thanks

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
add button and playbar Aeon Nox: SiLVO ?0