• 8(current)
Kodi loading add-ons incredibly slowly
Smile 
Hi, just registered only to be able to reply Smile
Why don't you share the link and add accounts of everyone interested?
(2022-10-28, 16:12)Tackle2369 Wrote: Hi, just registered only to be able to reply Smile

It's not suggested to launch a sideload app by a private link, unless you know the source and the risk and responsibility be hold by yourself.
(2022-10-28, 16:12)Tackle2369 Wrote: Hi, just registered only to be able to reply Smile
Probably for the same reason we don't have an official test program, and that's because Microsoft make it a pain in the arse to manage, as it has be done manually by collecting peoples emails entering them manually into a excel file and then uploading the excel. MS Store is way behind Play Store in this regard, as on Play Store users can simply sign themselves up to the Beta program by selecting a link on the Play Store.
(2022-10-28, 16:47)jjd-uk Wrote:
Probably for the same reason we don't have an official test program, and that's because Microsoft make a pain in the arse to manage, as it has be done manually by collecting peoples emails entering them manually into a excel file and then uploading the excel. MS Store is way behind Play Store in this regard, as on Play Store users can simply sign themselves up to the Beta program by selecting a link on the Play Store.
For development purpose, possible it is a good idea to share an 'official' link for testing. Smile
Speaking as a former developer could this process not be automated?

You could add a Web sign up to add your email, subject to verification and automated the spreadsheet generation and update?

Could you also not set up CI to upload a daily build also?
Because i want to keep it private for myself and don't want to get flooded by messages to add them to the list, Also when something doesn't work people tend to start complaining xD.
(2022-10-28, 18:48)tutu Wrote: Speaking as a former developer could this process not be automated?

You could add a Web sign up to add your email, subject to verification and automated the spreadsheet generation and update?

Could you also not set up CI to upload a daily build also?

You could make a web sign up but the dev needs to add new registrations from that list by hand anyway.
Fortunately over on the Xbox Emulation Hub on Discord, user Gamr13 has uploaded the latest Kodi Matrix and Nexus Nightlies with the Xbox fix on his private store available for download on retail mode. I have tested it and its working fine on retail mode.

You will have to join the Xbox Emulation Hub group on Discord. Go on your Xbox's Microsoft Edge app and load up the discord page and go to retail-announcements and there will be 2 links for the latest Kodi Matrix and Nexus Nightlies. Once you click on the link it will take you to download the app.

I installed the Matrix one and confirmed it it working 100% fine on retail mode.
Great stuff. Do we have an ETA on a fixed release please?
(2022-10-30, 15:25)Icicled Wrote: Fortunately over on the Xbox Emulation Hub on Discord, user Gamr13 has uploaded the latest Kodi Matrix and Nexus Nightlies with the Xbox fix on his private store available for download on retail mode. I have tested it and its working fine on retail mode.

Thanks for those links and instructions.

One question, do these nightlies install over the official Kodi release or as a separate app?
(2022-10-31, 05:10)HorsinAround Wrote:
(2022-10-30, 15:25)Icicled Wrote: Fortunately over on the Xbox Emulation Hub on Discord, user Gamr13 has uploaded the latest Kodi Matrix and Nexus Nightlies with the Xbox fix on his private store available for download on retail mode. I have tested it and its working fine on retail mode.

Thanks for those links and instructions.

One question, do these nightlies install over the official Kodi release or as a separate app?

They'll install as an seperate app always.
(2022-10-30, 15:25)Icicled Wrote: You will have to join the Xbox Emulation Hub group on Discord. Go on your Xbox's Microsoft Edge app and load up the discord page and go to retail-announcements and there will be 2 links for the latest Kodi Matrix and Nexus Nightlies. Once you click on the link it will take you to download the app.

I installed the Matrix one and confirmed it it working 100% fine on retail mode.

I have no Discord. How I update it?
(2022-11-02, 10:52)DennisP78 Wrote: How I update it?
Wait for the official release.
can you send me an invite link to the discord server , id like to try this workaround

You will have to join the Xbox Emulation Hub group on Discord. Go on your Xbox's Microsoft Edge app and load up the discord page and go to retail-announcements and there will be 2 links for the latest Kodi Matrix and Nexus Nightlies. Once you click on the link it will take you to download the app.

can you send me an invite link to the server  please thanks
  • 8(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi loading add-ons incredibly slowly0