Backup stuck
Sad 
Hey folks, I’m relatively new to Kodi and trying to figure out how to backup and restore my instance (since I want to migrate from LibreElec to OSMC). I’ve done this successfully a few times before but now the “Backup” add-on consistently gets stuck on “Gathering file list…”. I restarted Kodi but that didn’t help. Any idea what might be causing this or how to fix it? Thanks!
There is a generic Backup add-on in the Kodi repository, and there is LibreELEC's own internal backup tool. Which one is this about?
Also note that LibreELEC and OSMC are two different systems, and that backups may not be 100% compatible.
Hey @Klojum, this is the add-in I'm using:
https://kodi.wiki/view/Add-on:Backup

I actually had an old backup from it that I was able to use when setting up OSMC. It all went great! All my add-ins and their data were restored as well as most of my Kodi settings. Seems like the backups are decently portable. I still have my old SD card with the LibreElec instance on it so I would be happy to boot it up and get some logs if they would help figure out why this happened.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Backup stuck0