Tutorial: Remotexbmc 2.0 - all xbox remote control
UPDATE:24:09:2008 for ORIGINAL remote control XBOX :
-----------[ REMOTEXBMC2 SCROLLING PERFECT]-----------------
Key repeat corrected

Next update for all version.
Tutorial in english are welcome. Big GrinRoflRolleyesBig Grin
Do you know why it is still turning on Caps Lock?
Your latest update still doesn't enable autoscroll for me. I am running Beta 1 on XP SP3. I might be misunderstanding you though due to the language difference.
key 3 and key 6
do u have one ORIGINAL remote control MICROSOFT ?
Yes. I have the original Microsoft Remote Control from the XBOX DVD Playback Kit.

The program still works great, it just doesn't autoscroll if you hold down the up or down button.
Download now the update version > Here Nerd
The files from post #13 work, but it doesn't scroll any faster, which I think is the real advantage for navigating through a large media library.

The files from post #16 do not enable autoscroll for me.

What did you mean by 3 and 6 key? Don't those adjust volume?
3 and 6 = adjust volume
It's very strange because the file on post 16 run perfect .
if someone can test
The latest version (3.0) has fixed the lag, and the autoscroll bug for me. I'm using an original XBOX Remote (Made in Indonesia). It now works flawless! Thanks MoDe!
The scroll work now ?
if you mean by scrolling pressing the up/down button longer will scroll up down, then it's working fine with my....

i've installed the new version 3 and it seems to be working fine....even now it react to the pressed buttons faster when u do fast forward and then press play to go back to normal speed....just like the original good old xbox

so this is a big improvement for me now....

my system:
acer aspire x3200 with win xp sp3 and xbmc beta 1 connected via hdmi to 47lg6000 display

@MoDe2006 PLEASE keep up the great work!! u're helping to improve xbmc to become (in my eyes) the perfect htpc system!! Big Grin
Bug corrected ! Big GrinRoflRolleyes

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Tutorial: Remotexbmc 2.0 - all xbox remote control0