Important *** Requests for WIKI accounts
hello, i would like an account
(2024-01-07, 19:52)tetyys Wrote: hello, i would like an account
Hello.

Could you read the first post of this thread and use option 2b method.
thanks.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Thanks.
The account has been created and you should receive an email with a temporary password soon.
The only change is that the wiki forced your username to be capitalised... Tetyys
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2024-01-08, 03:07)Karellen Wrote:
Thanks.
The account has been created and you should receive an email with a temporary password soon.
The only change is that the wiki forced your username to be capitalised... Tetyys
Thank you, everything is in order  Smile
Thanks @acolomb

Your account has been created.
If you do not receive an email with login details within the next 24hrs (should be immediate, though), please let me know here.
My Signature
I would like an account..ty
Kodi: Nexus v20.5 | Skin: Madnox.redux : Current Version: 20.00.11 | Forum | Madnox.redux v3 Repo
Mr. V's Original Source
(2024-04-12, 22:11)kittmaster Wrote: I would like an account..ty
I need your details. See first post.
My Signature
Forwarded via PM. TY.
Kodi: Nexus v20.5 | Skin: Madnox.redux : Current Version: 20.00.11 | Forum | Madnox.redux v3 Repo
Mr. V's Original Source
(2024-04-12, 22:30)kittmaster Wrote: Forwarded via PM. TY.
Done.
You should receive an email soon.
My Signature
Got it and already added an entry. TY!
Mr. V's Original Source
Making request for account.
(2024-04-14, 23:45)Loondawg Wrote: Making request for account.
Thanks. Account created.
My Signature

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
*** Requests for WIKI accounts0