Important *** Requests for WIKI accounts
(2023-07-02, 03:22)gqbo Wrote: I have already submitted my username and email through the REPORT button.
Thanks.
That has been created using Gqbo as the username. A temporary password should be sent to your email soon.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
I'd like to request a wiki account
Hello I'd like to request a wiki account. Will send details in PM as requested
Done. Please check your PM's
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
[font]مرحبا ، أريد حسابا أيضا[/font]
(2023-11-29, 16:40)shazly2325 Wrote: [font]مرحبا ، أريد حسابا أيضا[/font]

Your inability to post your request in English does not suggest that you would be a good wiki editor.
[font][font]hola quiero por favor registrarme, necesito una cuenta mi usuario es bogotanorisk. gracias[/font][/font]
Hello, please register, I need an account, my username is bogotanorisk. thank you
(2023-12-19, 08:04)bogotanorisk Wrote: Hello, please register, I need an account, my username is bogotanorisk. thank you
If you want to simply read the Wiki documents, you do not need an account.
If you are planning to edit the wiki pages, then please also provide an email address as this is required for the setup process to send out a password.
As you do not have enough posts to private message me, click on the Report button underneath my post, select Other and paste your email address and username bogotanorisk there. I will receive it or another Moderator will pass it onto me.

Thanks.
My Signature
I'd love a wiki account. Have used Report on the first post to send username and email address.
(2023-12-23, 23:22)JohnVeness Wrote: Have used Report on the first post to send username and email address.
Thanks!!
I have created the account and you should receive an email with a temporary password.
You should receive it in a few minutes, but if you haven't received it in a couple of hours, let me know.

Regards
My Signature
(2023-12-24, 00:54)Karellen Wrote:
(2023-12-23, 23:22)JohnVeness Wrote: Have used Report on the first post to send username and email address.
Thanks!!
I have created the account and you should receive an email with a temporary password.
You should receive it in a few minutes, but if you haven't received it in a couple of hours, let me know.

Regards
All working good, many thanks.
Hi, 
can you give me a wiki account, too?
(2024-01-04, 13:13)S.A.L. Wrote: can you give me a wiki account, too?
Sure. It has been created.
Let me know if you don't receive the email with the temp password. Should only take a few minutes to send.
My Signature
It's all working. Thanks alot Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
*** Requests for WIKI accounts0