Solved Kodi not starting portable!
I use the -p command like I have for 19.4 I have kodi 20 installed into another folder for it's own version. 19.4 portable is working like normal. 
As soon as I start kodi 20 exe it will start the exe but dissappear...

"C:\Program Files\Kodi20\kodi.exe" -p
"C:\Program Files\Kodi20"
lets act like i cant access or see your computer, what information can you give that will help me help you? what information did you find in windows logs?
To receive meaningful assistance you will need to provide a full debug log.

The instructions are here... debug log (wiki)

If you are using the Basic Method, then ensure the following is applied...
1.Enable debugging in Settings>System Settings>Logging,
2.Restart Kodi
3.Replicate the problem.
4.Upload the log to Kodi Paste Site manually or use the Kodi Logfile Uploader. (wiki) With either method post the link to the log back here.

If you are using the Advanced Method ensure you have correctly created and applied the advancedsettings.xml file (wiki)

In both instances, you should see the word DEBUG throughout the log.

Note: Full logs only. No partial or redacted logs
Do NOT post your logs directly into the forum. Use the Kodi Paste Site. Post the link to your pasted log in the forum
Install Kodi somewhere other than Program Files, it's likely Windows security is preventing creation of Portable Files folder since write access is restricted within Program Files.
Upon creating the userdata folder inside the kodi i noticed i couldnt save the txt file for the debug mode. I did take full control on the kodi folder and then i could start it, thnx guys!
Thread marked solved.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi not starting portable!0