Airplay not working
I have KODI 19.4 installed on my Raspberry Pi 3B+ via OSMC  and a KODI 20 on my Ubuntu 20.04 machines.
Both of them, I cannot airplay to it....
I tried to use SPotify from my iPhone and I cannot find the KODI airplay.
It is enabled in the setting etc.

Any help, does this feature even work  ?
Are there any other options to cast Spotify from my phone to these KODI devices ?
https://kodi.wiki/view/AirPlay
Thank you, but avahi-daemon is already installed on my Ubuntu machine
(2023-02-12, 01:09)HerculePirate Wrote: Any help, does this feature even work  ?

It works... From time to time. Apple seems to enjoy making little changes to the Airplay protocols every so often so the protocols get broken for 3rd party developers. These developers need to reverse-engineer Airplay each time, and figure out what changed and then make their own changes/fixes. Sometimes that takes longer than the previous time.
Are there any options to cast spotify streams from my phone to a raspberry KODI device ?
I have another devide with MoOde on it and I cast it via squeezeserver
I can tell you what worked for me, what i did was this faced AirPlay troubles on your iPhone, here are some steps you can try to fix the issue:-
1. Restart devices:- A simple restart can often resolve temporary glitches. Restart your iPhone, the receiving device, and your Wi-Fi router.
2. Software updates:- Ensure you have the latest iOS version installed on your iPhone and the receiving device has its most recent firmware update. Updates often include bug fixes and performance improvements, which could resolve AirPlay issues.
3. AirPlay settings:- On your iPhone, check if AirPlay is enabled in the Control Center. Swipe down from the top right corner (iPhones with no Home button) or swipe up from the bottom (iPhones with Home button) and look for the AirPlay icon. Tap on it and choose the desired receiving device.
4. Network reset (iPhone):- As a last resort, try resetting your iPhone's network settings. This will erase all saved Wi-Fi passwords and network configurations. Go to Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network Settings. Be sure to back up your iPhone before performing this step as you'll need to re-enter your Wi-Fi credentials afterward. More details assistance below.

[mod edit] url was invalid, but a quick search should bring results.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Airplay not working0