v20 Aeon TAJO - Nexus
(2023-03-29, 07:08)MidnightWatcher Wrote: @manfeed I just installed Aeon TAJO for the first time (admittedly to simply test if it exhibited the same problem I'm currently having with another skin), and I have to admit, it's impressive. I may use it on a couple of my devices, however the only feature I'd need for my theater is support for the PreShow Experience add-on (the upcoming replacement for CinemaVision) to basically hide the Busy dialog when a PSE sequence is playing video bumpers / trailers. Would you consider supporting PSE in a future release?

https://preshowexperience.com/

I was a former user of CinemaVision, so glad to know a replacement is in its way, I hope it’ll be included in the official Kodi repo soon. Of course I’ll make sure that Aeon Tajo supports PSE in the next release. Thanks for the information!
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)
Hello @manfeed ,

I am not sure if by design or a bug, if music is playing then a user navigates to fullscreen info for Track, Album or Artist the music stops upon RETURN (exiting fullscreen info with BACK button). This started way back when you changed the fullscreen info design (from dialog box to a full window, which is of course better). This means you cannot play music and navigate at the same time, say to rate another track or album.

On a related but different issue. When music is playing and you navigate to Movies or TV Shows, the music stops. I suppose this is to allow the trailers or themes to autoplay. Am requesting to add a skin setting to ignore trailers or themes if any media is already playing during navigation and instead continue playing the current media.

Thanks for the continuous skin update. You decide if my requests are relevant, whatever you decide, I still love this skin.
Life is short, I don't have time for squabbles. Lets be friends, lets enjoy Kodi :)
Hi
I am not sure if this is skin related, but in RightViewList new added items and their Title is not shown in ListView. The item is there with art and info, simply the title is missing.
KODI 20 - LibreELEC 11

Intel NUC 4250U (Haswell) in Abel H2 chassis, Philips 55OLED804
@manfeed

If you find time and interested in adding to your skin, tmdb helper now provides letterboxd ratings for movies and rotten / audience for tv shows.

Thanks
As promised, a new version of Aeon Tajo (6.7.1) is already available through the Kodi repo.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)
Seeing an odd issue with the new version.  The default font changed, so I moved back to the classic font.  However, in the RightList view, with the classic font, the bottom of the title for the selected media is cut off.  Looks like maybe the offset is wrong?
The playing time bar is gone
The volume bar is gone.
The different color when you select something is gone.
Gray is ugly.
Have you not tested this before releasing it?
(2023-09-03, 23:33)fede01_8 Wrote: The playing time bar is gone
The volume bar is gone.
Gray is ugly.

Forum Rules
Quote:3. Respect the coding efforts of Kodi devs and other coders. Calling a program or add-on “worthless” will be automatically deemed as disrespect.

if you dont like it, dont use it
(2023-09-04, 00:01)jepsizofye Wrote:
(2023-09-03, 23:33)fede01_8 Wrote: The playing time bar is gone
The volume bar is gone.
Gray is ugly.

Forum Rules
Quote:3. Respect the coding efforts of Kodi devs and other coders. Calling a program or add-on “worthless” will be automatically deemed as disrespect.

if you dont like it, dont use it

I'm giving feedback on problems with the update. Why are you so butthurt about it?
it comes across disrespectful when you call things ugly and question whether or not it was tested
(2023-04-03, 14:14)TimeZone Wrote: I am not sure if by design or a bug, if music is playing then a user navigates to fullscreen info for Track, Album or Artist the music stops upon RETURN (exiting fullscreen info with BACK button). This started way back when you changed the fullscreen info design (from dialog box to a full window, which is of course better). This means you cannot play music and navigate at the same time, say to rate another track or album.

Hi
             I have the same problem

I love Aeon Tajo especially for the "Music playing" screen.
             In this screen,would it be possible,after the slide of the face cover album and the back,to have the slide of the artist info and after if it exist the album info ?
             It will be great !

For those who interested,when we select a fanart who appears in the back of the screen,we have only the selected fanart.But if you select the "none illustration" we have the                     slide of every fanart and that's is the top !
​​​​​​​             Thanks for all your works
I've been using the skin for months and really enjoy the new updated font and UI. My only gripe is where did the 'Favourites' go and why?? It doesn't show up in the menu anymore.
(2023-09-05, 06:21)Drewmnn Wrote: I've been using the skin for months and really enjoy the new updated font and UI. My only gripe is where did the 'Favourites' go and why?? It doesn't show up in the menu anymore.
You must have made changes in the items of the main menu. By the default, when you go to SYSTEM>SETUP MAIN MENU, the 11th item is Favourites, as you can see...

...so you can hit 'Reset' in that 11th item, to restore its original function, or you can use one of the currently empty items to create a new one, typing in 'Default select action' ActivateWindow(Favouritesbrowser) that is the new Kodi standard or ActivateWindow(Favourites) that is the old one, much more limited.
Hi Manfeed,
I love your skin and tried many other skins in the beginning and soon realized that yours is the best, all the available icons e.g. for HRD10, 4K.
Now after the latest update however, the short description preview in the Movies or TV Shows list interferes with the movies/episodes list itself. Normally the next movie/eposide would move down to make room for the description of the movie above, but it does not:

(2023-09-05, 13:20)Knotte Wrote: Hi Manfeed,
I love your skin and tried many other skins in the beginning and soon realized that yours is the best, all the available icons e.g. for HRD10, 4K.
Now after the latest update however, the short description preview in the Movies or TV Shows list interferes with the movies/episodes list itself. Normally the next movie/eposide would move down to make room for the description of the movie above, but it does not:
Everything works fine. It's you who have some problems, I would reinstall the Skin or KODI in your place.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon TAJO - Nexus0