Library Updates hanging every few minutes
Having problems scanning video libraries. I have used fresh installs of Kodi 19 and 20 and used all the info providers (trying to stay with TVDB V4). This is on Shield, CCWGTV and Firestick. This is most likely something at my end, even network related, but no other devices or programs (non-Kodi) are having network problems.

When adding a new library from a SMB share, the scan will start but then hang at a random TV Show, at a random percentage. Sometimes it may continue after a few minutes; sometime it will give a TVDB V4 error but mostly just stays stuck until I restart Kodi. After restarting, it may get hung up while “scanning for new content” or continues the scan after the last TV Show scanned, to eventually get stuck again.

On the Shield I still had the earlier TVDB scraper and it seemed to work the best. I can’t remember if it stuck and I had to reset but I did scrape everything in normal time. It’s no longer available in the Kodi repository so I can’t try it anymore after updating.

I’m hoping one of the logs may give some clue as to what’s wrong on my end

https://paste.kodi.tv/jenesineme
Stuck at a TV Show and had to reset Kodi

https://paste.kodi.tv/avuvegican
I believe this on showed a TVDB V4 error

I did have a log that had a couple TVDB V4 errors and stuck a few times but the log is too large to upload (> 1 Meg after just restarting and running for about 10 minutes)
Just to update, the TMBD TV Shows scraper seems to be the only one that makes it all the way through without getting stuck
recommend moving to scraper support where it may get more attention
(2023-02-22, 19:37)Ingme Wrote: jenesineme (paste)
Stuck at a TV Show and had to reset Kodi
I don't see anything stuck in this log. It all looks fine up until you used the LogUploader to submit the log

(2023-02-22, 19:37)Ingme Wrote: avuvegican (paste)
I believe this on showed a TVDB V4 error
Yes, there is an error in there. Maybe @tvdb_christy can check this out.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Library Updates hanging every few minutes0