Remote commands after upgrading to Nexus
Greetings.  I've searched past threads and don't see where I can build on past questions.

I recently upgraded from Krypton to Nexus, and have to update some of JSON commands for my remote.  I have all working except for direct access to movies and concerts.

jsonrpc?request={"jsonrpc":"2.0","method":"GUI.ActivateWindow","id":1,"params":{"window":"videos","parameters":["videodb://movies/titles"]}}

The above string displays thumbnails that includes more than my target 'Movie' folders that are spread across three logical drives / folders - D:/Movies, H:/Movies and J:/Movies.  Navigating to the Kodi menu item 'Movies' displays the correct thumbnails, but executing the JSON command includes contents of an unwanted folder - L:/Concerts.  How do I prevent the L:/Concerts folder contents?

jsonrpc?request={"jsonrpc":"2.0","method":"GUI.ActivateWindow","id":1,"params":{"window":"videos","parameters":["videodb://concerts/titles"]}}

The above command is supposed to display the contents of L:/Concerts, but instead displays a list of three system icons - Movies, Files, Playlists and Video add-ons.  I can click on 'Files' which lists Concerts, Movies and Add videos, click on Concerts and the correct content thumbnails appear.  The Kodi menu item 'Concerts' displays the correct content thumbnails.  What command do I need to use to display the contents of the L:/Concerts folder?

I did see where 'favorites' is deprecated from JSON beginning in v20.

Any help is appreciated!
Win10 64-bit
Kodi 20.1 / Mimic-LR
Moved to "Working JSON RPC API Examples"
Win10 64-bit
Kodi 20.1 / Mimic-LR

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Remote commands after upgrading to Nexus0