Setup Flirc with a ONE FOR ALL remote controll
Tongue 
I was using Flirc2 with a ONE FOR ALL universal (programmable) remote control on my Raspberry Pi2B using Kodi media center.

It was long years ago set I setup the remote control to work together with Flirc. But I forgot how I did it. And the kids reset the remote control.
The remote needs a 4 digit key. I can not find Flirc in the device list of the ONE FOR ALL website.

Does anyone has an idea which code I do need?
@MoonKid don’t resurrect half a decade old posts just to link to this thread please. It is classed as duplication. This thread has only existed an hour so have some patience. 

I have removed your post from the ancient thread you dug up.
Always read the Wiki, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Read/follow the forum rules.
Use what ever code you want and then reprogram your flirc dongle
@MoonKid there is no code for the flic device, its a receiver that records all ir beams. What you need to do set your remote to any device , eg a bluray player , dvd player , satellite device so u can use play , stop, fast forward buttons , any device that's you haven't got on , eg if you devices/tv is Sony etc don't set it up as a Sony remote use a code for a Samsung remote etc.
Its so the remote don't conflict between pi and tv etc , eg u press up button and its makes the tv go up a channel and movies kodi up too . Thats why u set it as a diffent remote. Then set flic up as normal.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Setup Flirc with a ONE FOR ALL remote controll0