No Videos in menu, can't access video playlists
For whatever reason, this skin is only showing TV, Movies, Music, Settings, etc as options in the main menu, no "Videos" like other skins I've tried. So therefore I am unable to go to Videos/Playlists to access my custom move watchlists I made

Please tell me there is some way to get this to show? I really love the look of this skin, but losing the ability to use my video playlists is pretty much a dealbreaker to me
The menus can be edited and customized to add (or remove) anything you may want to them.

Settings -> Skin  -> Home window -> Setup menus and widgets

From the setup screen, if you hilight one of the menu items and bring up the context menu it will give you the ability to add new main menu items, or re-arrange them.  You can also customize the submenu of any main menu item (as well as change the widget shown for each menu item)

I for example use some dynamic playlists as main menu items (or submenu items) or use playlists to source the widget data.

If you actually enter into either TV, or Movies, and then go up one level (by selecting the " .. "  item in the list if you haven't disabled that), then you can navigate up the top level videos DB level.

You can edit the menus to add that as a main menu item if you prefer it over going directly into TV or Movies.  Or add it as a widget to some menu item, etc.
(2023-05-05, 03:43)randallspicher Wrote: The menus can be edited and customized to add (or remove) anything you may want to them.

Settings -> Skin  -> Home window -> Setup menus and widgets

From the setup screen, if you hilight one of the menu items and bring up the context menu it will give you the ability to add new main menu items, or re-arrange them.  You can also customize the submenu of any main menu item (as well as change the widget shown for each menu item)

I for example use some dynamic playlists as main menu items (or submenu items) or use playlists to source the widget data.

If you actually enter into either TV, or Movies, and then go up one level (by selecting the " .. "  item in the list if you haven't disabled that), then you can navigate up the top level videos DB level.

You can edit the menus to add that as a main menu item if you prefer it over going directly into TV or Movies.  Or add it as a widget to some menu item, etc.
Ok I was able to add the "playlists" widget to show up when I highlight "movies" on the main menu, and doing it this way is convenient, but I can't figure out how to just get "videos" to be in the main menu along with movies/tv/music/music videos/add-ons/settings. And also delete music since I won't be using Kodi for music at all. I know this was possible as it's starting to come back to me I was able to customize things years back on an earlier version, as well as what custom background images showed up when main menu options were highlighted
When on the "setup menus and widgets' screen, if you hightlight a menu item on the left, and bring up the context menu ( "c" if you use a keyboard)
The options available will be "Disable", "Move up", Move down", "Delete", "Add", and "Restore menu items"

In your case you will want to select "Add", which will create a new (blank) menu item (named "<none>"). 
Hilight that, then move to the right side of the screen, and select "Choose Item for Menu".
From the popup, navigate into "Common".
One of the options available there will be the "Videos" menu that I think you want.  Select that.

Afterwards, you can customize the label, create a sub-menu for it, set the background, pick the widget etc from the rest of the right-side-of-screen options (don't forget t play with the "art" setting of the widget, that really represents different widget layouts)
Heyy thanks alot, I noticed even Playlists were there to add to the main menu, even better then having Videos

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
No Videos in menu, can't access video playlists0