Valid Values for tvshowStatus?
I looked through the code, and the only value I saw was in metadata.demo.tv, and it just listed Cancelled. Is there a proper list for what we should be using, or should I just make my own?

I would think these:
Announced (maybe if we have a trailer? idk)
Airing
Finished
Postponed (Hiatus)
Cancelled
Developer for Shoko and Nakamori. Long time user of Kodi, before it was even called Kodi. My XBOX died long ago, but Windows is still just as broken and necessary. I obviously watch anime, given my first comment. Video games, manga, music, you name it.
(2023-07-09, 03:05)da3dsoul Wrote: Is there a proper list for what we should be using
There is no defined list in Kodi, it is just what is scraped from the provider sites. So you are free to use whatever you want.
Personally I use two - Continuing and Ended.
How do you intend to change the status in your library?

TMDB uses...

TVDB uses...
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Valid Values for tvshowStatus?0