Android File is missing message from the Categories or Genres filters
I have search and haven't found anyone with my particular problem. Files are not missing from hard drive and it will play fine if I access them from the Recently added movies, Unwatched movies or Random movies or if i use search engine.

BUT

If I try to access the same movies from the Genres or Categories menu I will get the "Files is no longer available"

The same problem occur on my Google pixel 7 and my Google TV Dongle.

Hard drive for my media is on a external hard drive connected to tplink router. I access it trought FTP connection.

Like I said, it is working, all play fine. But not from the Genre or Categories menus.

Thanks a lot.
Could be the infamous Android permissions story: Go to Android Settings -> Apps -> Kodi -> App Permissions -> Files and media -> Allow management of all files
(2023-07-18, 23:26)Klojum Wrote: Could be the infamous Android permissions story: Go to Android Settings -> Apps -> Kodi -> App Permissions -> Files and media -> Allow management of all files

I did change the permissions already but the problem persist.

I just found that a long press on the Movie poster will bring a contextual menu with many options one of them is "Play here" and it does work.
Just a single click on the poster wont play the movie.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
File is missing message from the Categories or Genres filters0