• 107(current)
Alpha Arctic Fuse
Hoping that when launching 'options tray', the background will blur or any effect that will make it more visible. I think having an option to choose from icons only or capsule style is also okay. 🙏
I've been cleaning up different versions for some of my movies and have the below observations/requests:

1. When navigating to the Versions under the Play tab, if I press Enter on the selected version, the screen changes to some generic Movie window. I would expect that pressing Play when a version is selected, it would play that version. Looks like it's a TMDB Plugin page, as I also see a TMDB error pop-up as this page is being pulled up. Screenshot link attached.
2. When a version is selected, and I bring up the Context Menu, the artwork displayed is not correct for that version. It is displaying another version's artwork.
3. When a version is selected, and I try to play that version by selecting Play from the Context Menu, Kodi always plays the Main (or Default version). I have verified in the Kodi logs that the player is being sent the main version filename/path rather the version that was selected.

#2 and #3 may be related. Artwork display and current version playback seems to work correctly in Estuary.

I am a recent user of Kodi and have been learning how to setup it up and configure Arctic Fuse. Thanks for all your work on this skin!

Ight bet, it’s there 🙏🏼 W man’s. As long as this feature is still there imma fuck with this heavy 🙏🏼❤️ Keep up the good development
The hamburger icon / settings has suddenly disappeared from my sidebar. Is this due to a skin update? Can I get it back, and if so, how?
Not sure if it's just me but Kodi will often crash when changing view type.
It also does the same for me in AH2 
Nothing of note in the log other than this last entry when the crash occurs 
error <general>: Unmatched [
error <general>: Error parsing boolean expression ![[[[[!string.isempty(window.property(mediafilterwall)) + [[[window.ismedia | window.isvisible(1105)] + skin.hassetting(navigation.mediafilterwall) + !skin.hassetting(views.disableitempeek)]] + [[control.isvisible(50) | control.isvisible(51) | control.isvisible(52) | [[control.isvisible(502) | control.isvisible(512) | control.isvisible(522)] + !skin.hassetting(views.usealtcombined) (wiki)]]]]] | window.isvisible(favouritesbrowser)]]
warning <general>: Trying to add unsupported control type 7
error <general>: Misplaced ]
error <general>: Error parsing boolean expression ![]

Nothing major, but it can be a pain when setting up views in addons etc when setting up the skin to how I want it to look.
(2024-03-28, 06:15)Ruined Wrote: Ight bet, it’s there 🙏🏼 W man’s. As long as this feature is still there imma **** with this heavy 🙏🏼❤️ Keep up the good development

Can you please moderate your language?
We do not really like expletives being posted, and it is against our forum rules (wiki).
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
(2024-03-27, 22:43)CouchGuy Wrote: I'm using this action in my custom submenu to open my favorite android apps within kodi but it's not working anymore. Is there any changes that I need to make?

"androidapp://sources/apps/ar.tvplayer.tv"

I have mine "StartAndroidActivity(ar.tvplayer.tv)" works fine.
(2024-03-28, 12:16)Blackysb Wrote:
(2024-03-27, 22:43)CouchGuy Wrote: I'm using this action in my custom submenu to open my favorite android apps within kodi but it's not working anymore. Is there any changes that I need to make?

"androidapp://sources/apps/ar.tvplayer.tv"

I have mine "StartAndroidActivity(ar.tvplayer.tv)" works fine.

THANK YOU!
(2024-03-28, 08:29)mklod Wrote: The hamburger icon / settings has suddenly disappeared from my sidebar. Is this due to a skin update? Can I get it back, and if so, how?
I'm in the same boat. I can't figure it out either.
(2024-03-28, 18:03)Tsg2 Wrote:
(2024-03-28, 08:29)mklod Wrote: The hamburger icon / settings has suddenly disappeared from my sidebar. Is this due to a skin update? Can I get it back, and if so, how?
I'm in the same boat. I can't figure it out either.

Go into customize widget - click on any item in the side menu - click on new - go down to miscellaneous - it's the first item there (Options)
@jurialmunkey is it possible to please tell me how to revert the highlight colours for season Premier etc to there defaults please? Would really appreciate it
(2024-03-27, 15:29)Rinicko Wrote: The new search function vs the old one

- Both placed in shutdown menu
- Keymap shortcut for done in virtual keyboard
- Timer may have milliseconds displacement

which shortcut you are using for new search?

thank you
Hubs ­­> search
When browsing in Spotlight, the focus automatically go back to the side menu.
Thank you very much.
  • 107(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Arctic Fuse0