• 122(current)
Alpha Arctic Fuse
(2024-04-18, 23:52)CouchGuy Wrote: Is not possible in complex mode to add widgets without adding categories, right? I really love the fullscreen spotlight in my Home setup but I need to remove my categories & submenu. Any ideas?

Unfortunately, this feature is in progress since forever. Sit tight, maybe soon.
Please help. ๐Ÿ™
Which file & what exactly I should change/edit to make the categories & submenu capsule slightly longer to make the text perfectly fit.

EDIT: I don't know if the one change is right but looks like it is. ๐Ÿ˜…
Removed.
CyberRooke, Many thanks for sharing all your knowledge.
Rui
Okay. I'm happy now.
I also make my submenu title text to bold to make it more visible.

EDIT: Switching back to my first edit with maximum of 5 submenu showing looks much better in big screen. With no bold text in submenu makes it more like a submenu. ๐Ÿ˜…Having different font style & size for categories & sub makes it looks good.
(2024-04-20, 00:45)CouchGuy Wrote: Okay. I'm happy now.

how'd you disable the icons on the sub-menus/categories?
(2024-04-20, 02:22)BriceysCousin Wrote:

It's v0.6.20. Still not updating AF in my media player & Google TV boxes.
@CyberRooke please remove links and mention of piracy addons.
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.
(2024-04-07, 21:42)blakeinthewoods Wrote: Thank you for your great work.

Is there any way to get user ratings (star rating) for songs to be visible in the music visualization screen? I have tried many different settings to no avail. I did assign a key-map so that i can easily rate from that screen but it would be great to display the rating.
Bumping this. Is there some way to configure this from settings, or is it built this way? If there is no optional setting, I will put in a feature request.

In v6.24

viewtypes -> categories and combined styles -> basic

Detailed will display the icons.
Kodi v22 nightly master (arm64), nVidia Shield Pro 2019 SE 9.1.1+Hotfix (Android 11), Samsung Q8FN, Synology DS1821+ DSM 7.2.1-69057 Update 5
(2024-04-20, 19:11)AngryBird Wrote:

In v6.24

viewtypes -> categories and combined styles -> basic

Detailed will display the icons.
oh awesome, thanks - pretty sure i've always had "Detailed" enabled, but in one of the recent updates it started showing icons.
(2024-04-20, 12:41)jurialmunkey Wrote: @CyberRooke please remove links and mention of piracy addons.

Apologies... I totally forgot that wasn't allowed on the forum
Hi, thanks for the great skin, really has a premium feel to it and stands out amongst the reset. I'm brand new to Kodi so been trying to wrap my head around it as much as possible. Is there a way to sort/filter the contents of large widgets/lists? Lets say for example, I have a widget on my Movies page pointing to my Trakt watchlist and it has a few hundred items in it. When I open that up, can I further narrow down the list with filters like genre/year/etc? I seem to be able to do this pretty easily for content in my Kodi Library by by pressing down and bringing up the View menu, but this same menu outside of the library doesn't seem to have options (no filter options and the only option under Sort is date). Appreciate any help for this newbie.

EDIT: Switching back to my first edit with maximum of 5 submenu showing looks much better in big screen. With no bold text in submenu makes it more like a submenu. ๐Ÿ˜…Having different font style & size for categories & sub makes it looks good.

How did you change this? ๐Ÿ‘
(2024-04-21, 06:28)justdoit Wrote:

How did you change this? ๐Ÿ‘

I'm using v0.6.20 there. If you referring to categories & submenu adjustment I did you can do that in the file named 'Includes_Categories.xml' but I don't recommend it. I don't really know what I'm doing there. ๐Ÿ˜…
Currently, I'm using 'Includes_Categories.xml' file from v0.6.24 and it looks like this.
Hoping that we have this kind of categories & submenu option in next update. ๐Ÿ™

About the bold text, you can learn that here.
https://kodi.wiki/view/Label_Formatting
  • 122(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Arctic Fuse0