• 2(current)
Alpha Arctic Fuse
(2023-07-23, 10:25)jurialmunkey Wrote: Actually that's a bug in the label. It should be sorted by "default" in the widget underneath, and random in the spotlight widget.
So no way to change the type of sorting?
WOW! WOW! WOW! YOU'RE THE BEST!
This looks amazing! Can I install this together with AH2 without effect in my AH2 setup?
(2023-07-24, 11:14)CouchGuy Wrote: WOW! WOW! WOW! YOU'RE THE BEST!
This looks amazing! Can I install this together with AH2 without effect in my AH2 setup?

Thanks Big Grin

Yep. It has the "doNotShareMenu" flag so it has its own separate skinshortcuts configuration. You should be able to install it and make changes without it affecting other skins using skinshortcuts.
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.
Hello, a very nice skin, is it possible to configure the start so that it limits to show the library in full screen? I have more than 10,000 movies and it uses up a lot of ram memory in nvidia sheld tv pro 2019, kodi quits after a few minutes, if that configuration were possible I would appreciate it very much, it is a very very beautiful skin. Thank you
Very cool @jurialmunkey - can't wait to give this a whirl later. Between Arctic Fuse and Arctic Horizon 2, you've got something for everyone. Still loving AH2 but I can see the appeal of having somethign that 'just works' out the box for a lot of users. I have to say I really like the UI you have for example what you have in 'Search / Discover'. So clean! Love it.
Liking it a lot and most likely will keep flicking back and forth between this one and AH2 Big Grin

One question on the trailers. I normally use pre-downloaded trailers. So, I don't have the need for the YouTube add-on. Would it be possible to have an option to load the trailer from my HDD rather than forcing the YouTube solution?
(2023-07-24, 15:44)Nipius Wrote: Liking it a lot and most likely will keep flicking back and forth between this one and AH2 Big Grin

One question on the trailers. I normally use pre-downloaded trailers. So, I don't have the need for the YouTube add-on. Would it be possible to have an option to load the trailer from my HDD rather than forcing the YouTube solution?

The "Trailer" button in the info dialog should play whatever is scraped to ListItem.Trailer -- See Kodi wiki for more details about scraping trailers:
https://kodi.wiki/view/Trailers

Note: You need to click the button itself. The list of videos that loads next to it will always be from Youtube (via TMDb) but the actual button plays whatever is scraped in the library as the trailer.
Thanks for the clarification!

Two additional questions related to the TV Shows.
1. Is there an option to show the seasons with the posters for the individual seasons? Just like I can with the movie sets.
2. Is there an option to hide the streaming services?
(2023-07-23, 06:54)jurialmunkey Wrote:
(2023-07-22, 14:43)Littletycoon Wrote: Interesting, i'll try it straight away.

Any chance it will display bit and sample rates with music. That's mostly what i'm missing in horizons and Zephyr reloaded

No not currently. There's not really anywhere for it to go.

I've never understood the benefit of displaying this info prominently anyway. All digital audio needs to pass via a DAC for you to hear it, so the sample rate of your DAC is what really matters. Most internal consumer DAC chips have a max rate of 16bit/48khz.
It would be mainly to show off Smile. Nevertheless i'm one of those exceptions sending audio (music) digitally through usb into active speakers that have 24bit dsp at max 192 khz.
love your skin but when i choose CJK font it looked not better as Arctic Horizon 2 skin. would you improve it ?
(2023-07-24, 20:22)Nipius Wrote: Thanks for the clarification!

Two additional questions related to the TV Shows.
1. Is there an option to show the seasons with the posters for the individual seasons? Just like I can with the movie sets.
2. Is there an option to hide the streaming services?

1. Not currently, but definitely a good point about having an option for consistency with the sets layout. I always forget to test with that option to combine movies into sets! I'll add an option for switching the Seasons view in next update.

2. You can change what providers are displayed (or disable them all) in TMDbHelper's settings under the "Details" section (also for TV/Seasons this space is going to be changed to display other info -- the intention is only to display providers for Episodes/Movies without codec details -- currently it is a bit of a placeholder until I get to update the space for TV/Seasons).
I don't have access to my TV right now but I tried in my phone. Looking absolutely gorgeous! I wish that you can make an option in the future update to make the highlights in the submenu a little wider to fit long text like "In-Progress TV Shows" perfectly. 😍🥰
@jurialmunkey when i check font.xml file i found out RobotoCJK Black seems not exit in robotoCJK addons so that system change back to default font. I hope you will fix soon. Thanks for your greats skin!
(2023-07-25, 07:17)loveart Wrote: @jurialmunkey when i check font.xml file i found out RobotoCJK Black seems not exit in robotoCJK addons so that system change back to default font. I hope you will fix soon. Thanks for your greats skin!

Thanks, yep that looks like the problem. Easy fix. Should be working properly now in 0.0.6

That font set still needs a bit of work but should be much better now.
Hey Jurial, I am absolutely in love with this skin, and the idea behind it. One thing I have tended to notice so far, it seems that clearlogos are having a difficult time generating for some items, and stays persistently not generating (like will not load with time) until I use the context menu and physically select a clearlogo for that item, then it will finally update and apply to the item. I fixed the issue by using a fanart api key and choosing to use it for widget and plugin artwork, but it does not work with only one or the other selected, and makes the widgets load slower as it says, so I just wanted you to be aware of this issue. Besides that everything seems great to me!
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Arctic Fuse0