• 3(current)
Alpha Arctic Fuse
The video player control buttons is really good for smartphones & tablet. I love the bigger play/pause button and slightly higher progress bar. Is possible for AH2 to have that?
(2023-07-26, 04:28)CouchGuy Wrote: The video player control buttons is really good for smartphones & tablet. I love the bigger play/pause button and slightly higher progress bar. Is possible for AH2 to have that?

No. I've already answered this question in the AH2 thread.
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.
To be **very** clear, I will NOT be porting any features from this skin across to AH2.
There are good reasons why I split this skin off from AH2 rather than just adding the features as options.
(2023-07-26, 06:22)jurialmunkey Wrote: To be **very** clear, I will NOT be porting any features from this skin across to AH2.
There are good reasons why I split this skin off from AH2 rather than just adding the features as options.
I agree with you. Each skin should have it's style. A request, i think clock and weather info in top right would be nice Smile
(2023-07-26, 05:58)jurialmunkey Wrote:
(2023-07-26, 04:28)CouchGuy Wrote: The video player control buttons is really good for smartphones & tablet. I love the bigger play/pause button and slightly higher progress bar. Is possible for AH2 to have that?

I'm sorry, I forgot. But do you have plan of making this skin work on touchscreen devices?
(2023-07-26, 07:43)loveart Wrote:
(2023-07-26, 06:22)jurialmunkey Wrote: To be **very** clear, I will NOT be porting any features from this skin across to AH2.
I agree with you. Each skin should have it's style. A request, i think clock and weather info in top right would be nice Smile
Sorry, I didnt have readed the first page. Clock and weather may be not important. Just keeping up your incredible work!
(2023-07-26, 07:46)CouchGuy Wrote:
(2023-07-26, 05:58)jurialmunkey Wrote:

I'm sorry, I forgot. But do you have plan of making this skin work on touchscreen devices?

It's not priority but yes definitely want to get it working as best I can for touch and mouse.

It's definitely something I considered with how the layout is set. Obviously, a lot of parts currently don't work great with touch, but the end goal of how I'd eventually like it to work should be pretty clear with the design.
(2023-07-26, 07:43)loveart Wrote: I agree with you. Each skin should have it's style.

It's not so much about keeping a separate style (though I agree that is important too).

The main problem is that the features in this skin are only possible because I have very heavily restricted the layout options. AH2 has a lot of customisation options. Adding features from this skin into AH2 would mean breaking or entirely removing other features in AH2 - hence, a new skin is needed.

Think of it like a house renovation. If you want a new bathtub, you've got to remove the old one and change the plumbing. Trying to install a button to switch between the two bathtubs on demand via a secret compartment is definitely not a good idea.
(2023-07-26, 08:33)jurialmunkey Wrote:
(2023-07-26, 07:46)CouchGuy Wrote:
(2023-07-26, 05:58)jurialmunkey Wrote: No. I've already answered this question in the AH2 thread.

It's not priority but yes definitely want to get it working as best I can for touch and mouse.

It's definitely something I considered with how the layout is set. Obviously, a lot of parts currently don't work great with touch, but the end goal of how I'd eventually like it to work should be pretty clear with the design.

That's what I thought. Good to hear that. I really excited. THANK YOU SO MUCH.
Sorry if this has been asked...

Is there a way to change what the 'spotlight' widget shows? At the moment it just appears to show random movies/shows but if possible I would like to be able to change to most recent releases for movies and in progress for tv shows.

(2023-07-26, 10:15)Eddage Wrote: Sorry if this has been asked...

Is there a way to change what the 'spotlight' widget shows? At the moment it just appears to show random movies/shows but if possible I would like to be able to change to most recent releases for movies and in progress for tv shows.

Yes, you can. Just select the "background"... the one with smart text in the side.

My current setup using this fantastic skin!
thanks for posting this Smile

i love to see how others use these skins
Looks great. I especially love the new search page. Great work.

I however think it's a missed opportunity the the wall view is only present while applying filters. It looks great and every time I close the filters or Explore menu I'm a bit disappointed that it goes back to single row even though it looks great. I get that this isn't Arctic Horizon and you don't want it to be, but it seems a shame when it's right in front of us.
J adore ce skin je le trouve plus intuitif que ah2. Très bon travail. Seulement un problème avec le résumé des films et séries qui ne défile pas automatiquement. Je suis obligé d’aller le lire dans les informations. Y’a t’il une solution. Sinon parfait 👍
  • 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Arctic Fuse0