• 33(current)
Alpha Arctic Fuse
(2023-11-20, 20:34)loki00 Wrote:
(2023-11-20, 14:44)jurialmunkey Wrote: Any in particular that should be added other than the obvious quit/reboot/log-off ones?

Update Library button would be handy.

Should be in 0.4.1 Smile

Shortcuts > Kodi Commands > Update Video Library
(might need to scroll down to see those options)
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.
(2023-11-21, 00:43)malvatov Wrote: In the TV series, the consensus review (rotten tomatoes) does not appear. Is it only me?

Needs OMDb key added to TMDbHelper. See very first post for instructions.
(2023-11-20, 22:33)CouchGuy Wrote: Thanks. Just to clarify. I removed some default category and I wanted to bring it back. When I click on restore, it will restore everything to default and no option to re-add that particular menu or category? Right?

Yeah for now restore will restore that entire menu but it won't touch other menus. It essentially just copies the default file from the skin to the nodes folder e.g. restoring homemenu categories will restore the shortcuts/skinvariables-shortcut-homemenu.json file.

Will have an individual item restore function soon.

(2023-11-21, 00:27)CouchGuy Wrote: I can't add my library custom node as submenu list or widget. I needed to edit json file to be able to do that.

https://github.com/jurialmunkey/skin.arc...908faddeef
Added/fixed for next version ^^^
(2023-11-20, 22:14)Rf67 Wrote: Jurialmunkey, Just duscovered how to do those widgets. Amazing how the skin is working

Great! Glad you figured it out.

It's probably slightly confusing having the "Edit submenu items" button separate from the rest of the options in "Edit submenu list". I'm going to move the "Edit items" option into that same pop-out dialog so that they're grouped together in next version -- should make it a bit easier to find the options.
Can u explain more plz in the previous version it was by default showing.
(2023-11-20, 14:44)jurialmunkey Wrote: Any in particular that should be added other than the obvious quit/reboot/log-off ones?

That and Favorites please.
(2023-11-21, 04:14)SimonC Wrote:

Sorry, should have kept reading the thread.  Everything's there with the new update.  Thanks JM!
I can't see to figure out how to link a non standard folder to this new skin. In the "Shortcuts' editing menu I created a new Shortcut. When I click on 'Choose Shortcut' I can not find how to add a local folder. I can't add one any where in this new version. Stuck with TV, Movies, Music.
I don't know if Im the only one...but I can't create trakt TV shows & movies favorites submenu.
I'm trying to get the contents of my Favorites into a widget.  I was able to do this in the previous version but the best I can do is get a shortcut to the Favorites but not actually display the contents in a widget.  Anyone tried this yet?
It appears videodb://sources is missing. audiodb://sources is present under music. Is this something I can add back?
Exactly. I already have it configured in TMDB Helper, however, in movies it appears correctly to me, but in series it does not.   

Thanks for the answer.
(2023-11-21, 04:14)SimonC Wrote:

Favourites shortcut should be available under the "Miscellaneous" section. That has all the shortcuts to windows which don't fit into one of the media categories (e.g. weather, file manager, system info, favourites etc.)

EDIT: Haha just saw your other comment where you already figured it out!

EDIT2: PS you can add favourites as a widget by going to Action > Edit and entering "favourites://" without the quotes.
It's worth noting that favourites doesnt actually work properly as a widget (it only play certain types of items from a widget) which is why I didn't add it as an option. It's better to use nodes for this type of thing.
(2023-11-21, 05:24)htpc-mac Wrote: It appears videodb://sources is missing. audiodb://sources is present under music. Is this something I can add back?

This has already been fixed. Will be in next update.
https://github.com/jurialmunkey/skin.arc...908faddeef

I forgot that "videodb://" doesn't contain file sources, and, ironically, it's the "library://video/" directory which does -- so you can probably see why I got it back to front initially!
(2023-11-21, 01:54)jurialmunkey Wrote:
(2023-11-21, 00:43)malvatov Wrote: In the TV series, the consensus review (rotten tomatoes) does not appear. Is it only me?

Needs OMDb key added to TMDbHelper. See very first post for instructions.
Exactly. I already have it configured in TMDB Helper, however, in movies it appears correctly to me, but in series it does not.   

Thanks for the answer.
  • 33(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Arctic Fuse0