Android Nvidia Shield TV Pro - Kodi Android - Audio Files Problem
Question 
Hello all!

I have following:

1) Nvidia Shield TV Pro (Mediaplayer with newest updates)
    1a) Kodi Android Nexus 20.2
    1b) VLC Android 3.5.4

2) Bufallo Terastation TS3410D538 (NAS with 12 TB - Samba share)

3) Kodi Windows Nexus 20.2

My problem:

When i use (1) and (1a) and browsing through files in a directory (max 30 files per directory each) the playing hangs for about 10-20 seconds sometimes when choosing another file to play in this directory. Reproducable.

(1b) and (3) for example never had this problem, all is fine without any problems.

So ... VLC Android is fine at all while playing, so i don't think the NAS is the problem.

Please help me to fix this strange problem.
you will need to provide a Debug Log so that it can be determined what the slowdowns actually are
@jepsizofye:

Ok, i will check this closer, thanks! I hope it's not too complicated though... Smile
Well,

i think i need help to create a log file and save it on the usb-stick. Anyone?
(2023-08-03, 09:58)pkrollnoob Wrote: Well,

i think i need help to create a log file and save it on the usb-stick. Anyone?

That's one way.  You could also enable "Transfer files over local network" in Shield settings and access the logs folder from your PC.  

Or, get the Kodi Logfile Uploader addon and it will do all the work for you and return a url you can post here.
Kodi Omega (arm64) nightly, nVidia Shield Pro 2019 SE 9.1.1+Hotfix (Android 11), Samsung Q8FN, Synology DS1821+ DSM 7.2.1-69057 Update 4
Thanks a lot! I will try it ... Smile
Hello again,

i would like to install the recommended "Kodi Logfile Uploader addon" on my Shield TV Pro.
But i do not find it in "Google Play" (Android)...

What can i do, please?
It's in Kodi (add ons).

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Nvidia Shield TV Pro - Kodi Android - Audio Files Problem0