Audio Slow When Viewing Mobile Phone Videos
Sorry if I have posted this in the wrong section.

I am having trouble with the audio of my mobile phone videos when viewing them on Kodi and I don't know if I have a setting that is wrong or if the video is unable to play properly on Kodi.

The test video (as this is happening on quite a few) is just seven seconds long.  If I delay the audio by two seconds then it ends correctly but if I don't delay it then the audio ends before the video does.

I have tried messing with the settings one by one but nothing seems to help.

Normal films and videos from my camcorder are fine and I have tested this on windows and my nvidia shield pro.  I even did a fresh install of Kodi (20.2) and I still have the same problem.

The video itself plays fine on windows using mpc-hc and windows media player.  The file is 4K, my PC is 1080p but the nvidia shield pro is 4K and that plays 4K files without an issue.

I can see there are errors in the log file but I am unsure what they mean?

Log File
(2023-08-02, 13:44)kirky77 Wrote: I can see there are errors in the log file but I am unsure what they mean?

If you had enabled 'Debugging' in Kodi, you likely would have seen some more errors. Or a more detailed log anyway.
Here is a more detailed Log file, I am still not sure what the problem is despite the errors?
use of DIRECTSOUND is not recommended

try WASAPI and compare results
I did try that and it still doesn't work although films do work.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Audio Slow When Viewing Mobile Phone Videos0